There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**Update** Marvel Smith retiring (Confirmed)

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I'm sure McCloughan will be scouring the waiver wire next week as final cuts are being made.

Watch him pick up some UDRFA, when we already have one in Alex Boone. We very well might have to settle for Barry Sims.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I'm sure McCloughan will be scouring the waiver wire next week as final cuts are being made.

Watch him pick up some UDRFA, when we already have one in Alex Boone. We very well might have to settle for Barry Sims.

I like how we find out he's not physically in the right condition to play, like two weeks before actual kick off,

no wonder Adam Snyder beat him out.
Offensive tackles are seemingly always in short supply, and veteran free agents Mark Tauscher and Levi Jones are longtime starters. Tauscher is coming off surgery, but is cleared to play and brings a pedigree of steady and heady play from his time in Green Bay. Jones’ attitude has come into question in the past, but when he’s on, he is good. Both of these players would be an upgrade for several teams over what they have at that position right now.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/08/25/mark-tauscher-levi-jones-and-kevin-carter-free-agents-to-watch/
f**k!!!!!!!!!!! I drafted him in my fantasy league.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yeah . . . we have enough of those.

I would imagine if we pick-up a new guy it would be a veteran who's perceived to be an upgrade over Sims . . . otherwise why bother, roll with Sims as Snyder's back-up.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Which fantasy league is that?
The only good thing from this is that Boone is almost assured a spot on the roster instead of the PS.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Offensive tackles are seemingly always in short supply, and veteran free agents Mark Tauscher and Levi Jones are longtime starters. Tauscher is coming off surgery, but is cleared to play and brings a pedigree of steady and heady play from his time in Green Bay. Jones’ attitude has come into question in the past, but when he’s on, he is good. Both of these players would be an upgrade for several teams over what they have at that position right now.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/08/25/mark-tauscher-levi-jones-and-kevin-carter-free-agents-to-watch/

Oh yeah there's a guy we seriously need to look at in Levi Jones.....sign him!!!!

Originally posted by ninertico:
The only good thing from this is that Boone is almost assured a spot on the roster instead of the PS.

He is going to get one hell of a crash course this week, best of luck to the kid!!
Originally posted by Esco:

My 49ersRTfantasyleague. My opponent chose Adam Snyder.
Originally posted by Esco:

My 49ersRTfantasyleague. My opponent chose Adam Snyder.

pwned
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by DANADA:
wow this would be the worst off season ever he was our big signing and Crabtree hasn't signed

he was hardly our "big" signing...

he simply was the low risk high reward guy that we decided to roll the dice on.

-9fA

so who would u say our big signing was?

nobody?

-9fA
Jonas Jennings anyone??

Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Should of drafted Michael Oher.... Dam this is going to hurt us if he retired

yep chalk this one up as another fantastic move by scotty

Can't blame Scot M. Nobody has a crystal ball.

Yes u can blame him! he should've drafted a OT like we NEEDED!!!! That was our main need. not some dude with a history of injury crap