There are 136 users in the forums

Countdown to Season Opener: Game Day!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
1 day
Lions and Cardinals and Bears, oh my.
Since the Baseball season is over I can now look forward to the Niner winning it all. right????
Originally posted by mayo63:
1 day

wooooooooooooooo
TO SAN FRANCISCO & CANDLESTICK PARK and all 49er fans lives... near or far!!!!

This offseason by far has been the longest...

I officially call a "VENT YOUR OFFSEASON FRUSTRATIONS, IMPATIENCE & 'I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START' IN THIS THREAD"... THREAD

ALL CAPS ARE OK...

This does not belong in the official game day thread, because that thread requires talk about the actual game...coaching... game day schemes etc.

THIS THREAD IS A "PUMPED UP ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THE SEASON 'NINERS TILL I DIE BABY' THREAD!!!!"

FOOTBALL IS BACK! GO NINERS!
This thread better deliver.
F$*# ya FOOTBALL IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After bearing witness to a putrid San Francisco Giants offense the past few weeks, football couldn't have come at a better time.

....now let's just hope that bad offense stays within the confines of AT&T
How am I supposed to sleep when our 9ers are playing the Cards today!? The season is finally here and I cant fall asleep. Anybody else feel the same way? I'm just excited to see our 9ers battle with the Cards again! Lets go 9ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by rodbeezy:
After bearing witness to a putrid San Francisco Giants offense the past few weeks, football couldn't have come at a better time.

....now let's just hope that bad offense stays within the confines of AT&T

Amen... f**kin Giants... heartbreakers man... I'm still not over the world series! b***h ass Dusty Baker!

On the Other Hand!!! LETS GO NINERS!!!
GORE GORE AND MORE GORE!! AND WHEN WERE DONE WITH GORE... I'll Take a Cup of COFFEE!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This thread better deliver.

oh it will... unless the webzone haters come out to play... but we all know those aren't true fans anyway... so I expect a good amount of cynics
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
How am I supposed to sleep when our 9ers are playing the Cards today!? The season is finally here and I cant fall asleep. Anybody else feel the same way? I'm just excited to see our 9ers battle with the Cards again! Lets go 9ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's 02:25 and I have the same issue ------ TOO AMPED UP and no drugs were involved. GO 49ERS ------ I can't f@cking wait to get this season started.

[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Sep 13, 2009 at 03:21:36 ]
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Isnt it "has come back?"

Or am I the only one that thought you were quoting The Rock...
49ER FOOTBALL RETURNS ------

[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Sep 13, 2009 at 02:44:43 ]
  • lmathomas
  • Info N/A
yep lets do this only 11 hours to go
Share 49ersWebzone