LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Shaun Hill Day to Day With Lower Back Strain

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Barrows per Twitter:

One things for sure -- if Nate Davis starts Saturday, the 49ers won't be able to stash him on the practice squad.
[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Aug 26, 2009 at 12:06 PM ]
Shaun Hill will be fine....

The season doesnt even start for almost 3 weeks.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
They had something on sportscenter on it. at first those morons made me think it might be serious. i want to see him play, same with a. smith with the 2nd team, but its preseasom so as long as theyre both healthy by regular season who cares.

if smith works on his tackling technique he should cut injuries down, gotta go for the spear move, not the lance shulters one armed swing tackle witha dislocated shoulder haha

We should try Smith at pass rusher.

I twisted idea, cool....It just might work.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by jreff22:
RELAX, HE WILL BE FINE!!!

stop yelling

sorry mom
Great 0-16 here we come.
  • stewama
  • Info N/A
NFLN stated that Hill hurt it while putting his whole body into that 35 yarder he threw out of bounds vs the Raiders.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genz22:
Shaun Hill will be fine....

The season doesnt even start for almost 3 weeks.

That being said, is this 1 time thing or something we will have to look at. Like does he have a history of back issues & what not.
Any kind of back injury or problem is never good and usually it does not go away.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Agreed not serious but he could sure use the reps in this game vs the Cowboys.

personally i dont think its a good idea eespecially if ware is playing

Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
They had something on sportscenter on it. at first those morons made me think it might be serious. i want to see him play, same with a. smith with the 2nd team, but its preseasom so as long as theyre both healthy by regular season who cares.

if smith works on his tackling technique he should cut injuries down, gotta go for the spear move, not the lance shulters one armed swing tackle witha dislocated shoulder haha

We should try Smith at pass rusher.

I twisted idea, cool....It just might work.

he looks more like a natural safety to me, i like what i see hahaha
who cares. A.Smith will lead this team to victory!!!!!
Im thinking an Alex Smith fan did a Nancy Kerrigan on Shaun Hill's back.
This is actually kinda funny in a sad way. Hill's injury would have given Smith an opportunity to show something in Dallas, and maybe convince Singletary that he made a mistake. But he injured his thumb. heh.
He'll be fine. At least if it continues in the regular season (which I hope it does not) we have Alex to back him up. Remember it starts and ends with no.21. Not .13 or 11.
Share 49ersWebzone