There are 203 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shaun Hill Day to Day With Lower Back Strain

Im thinkin makin a trade involving alex smith for another qb before saturday would be the best move for our team and several others who have qb contraversy like vikings or browns ect...
We are cursed!!
Originally posted by chrisernst82:
Im thinkin makin a trade involving alex smith for another qb before saturday would be the best move for our team and several others who have qb contraversy like vikings or browns ect...

Lets get Anderson or Quinn!!!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by chrisernst82:
Im thinkin makin a trade involving alex smith for another qb before saturday would be the best move for our team and several others who have qb contraversy like vikings or browns ect...

Lets get Anderson or Quinn!!!

doesnt quinn have a pretty big contract? i dont think they would pull the plug on him just yet either
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by chrisernst82:
Im thinkin makin a trade involving alex smith for another qb before saturday would be the best move for our team and several others who have qb contraversy like vikings or browns ect...

Lets get Anderson or Quinn!!!



-9fA
Originally posted by King49er:
http://twitter.com/mattbarrows


Doesn't sound serious

No, it can't be true about Hill.... according to others it's only Alex Smith who gets injuries
im thinkin tavaris he adds more than just backup he could be the taser and have u seen him this preseason hes lookin nice and half the teams po'd about the farve mess that is a mess
They had something on sportscenter on it. at first those morons made me think it might be serious. i want to see him play, same with a. smith with the 2nd team, but its preseasom so as long as theyre both healthy by regular season who cares.
Crap! This really sucks man.
Originally posted by chrisernst82:
im thinkin tavaris he adds more than just backup he could be the taser and have u seen him this preseason hes lookin nice and half the teams po'd about the farve mess that is a mess


f**k.
I heard Tarvaris Jackson might be on the trading block... or how about Sage Rosenfels? Kellen Clemens anyone?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
They had something on sportscenter on it. at first those morons made me think it might be serious. i want to see him play, same with a. smith with the 2nd team, but its preseasom so as long as theyre both healthy by regular season who cares.

if smith works on his tackling technique he should cut injuries down, gotta go for the spear move, not the lance shulters one armed swing tackle witha dislocated shoulder haha
browns wont be tradin quinn he will be there starter but it highly possible that alex wont be here either when next season starts so let go ahead and get it out of the way
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
They had something on sportscenter on it. at first those morons made me think it might be serious. i want to see him play, same with a. smith with the 2nd team, but its preseasom so as long as theyre both healthy by regular season who cares.

if smith works on his tackling technique he should cut injuries down, gotta go for the spear move, not the lance shulters one armed swing tackle witha dislocated shoulder haha

We should try Smith at pass rusher.