There are 170 users in the forums

Shaun Hill Day to Day With Lower Back Strain

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/08/hill-has-ailing.html?mi_rss=49ers%20Blog%20and%20Q%26A

Jogging off the field after practice, Hill gave a thumb's up signal and said, "I'll be fine." Asked if he'd play Saturday, he said "definitely." Singletary, however, called his situation day to day. "I'm assuming he's going to play, but I don't know that,"
[ Edited by pdxredandgold on Aug 26, 2009 at 11:34 AM ]
Hills had back problems before. Hopefully it's nothing serious.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Not serious?Back strains are never a good thing.

Nate be ready.

LOL

Actually, this isn't too far off. Alex hurt his thumb on the TD saving tackle against the raiders. If he isn't ready to go if Shaun is hurt, it's could be a decision between Nate and Huard to start the season.

I don't mind seeing Nate Davis start, but I highly doubt the club would start him over Huard. It doesn't really matter anyhow if Hill's injury isn't all that serious.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
How did he jack his back?
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

Nate be ready.

LOL

Actually, this isn't too far off. Alex hurt his thumb on the TD saving tackle against the raiders. If he isn't ready to go if Shaun is hurt, it's could be a decision between Nate and Huard to start the season.

I don't mind seeing Nate Davis start, but I highly doubt the club would start him over Huard. It doesn't really matter anyhow if Hill's injury isn't all that serious.

I do, because it will be another season wasted due to a mystery at QB.

Nate be ready.

LOL

exactly, I don't wanna have another J.T O'Sullivan year

Nate be ready.

LOL

I'd like to see what he can do if he spends a whole season learning the offense.
RELAX, HE WILL BE FINE!!!
funny how everyone was going crazy about Nate Davis starting and it might happen this week haha

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I'll see you all in Hell.
Originally posted by jreff22:
RELAX, HE WILL BE FINE!!!

stop yelling
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I hate Shaun Hill for getting hurt and generating another thread.
I heard on Knbr that he sprained his back???
Share 49ersWebzone