LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Who is the weakest link on our D????

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is the weakest link on our D????

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Epic Failure! Dude, don't post if you can't come close to spelling a player's name. It just shows you don't know the first thing about the guy, or you are too lazy to even attempt to spell his name correctly, thus wasting the board's time.

Is it: Sapogoa (DE) or Sopoga? How about Soapagaoga? Or Sapoagaoa? Maybe Sopogaopoga? Could it be Soapaoagapogao?

Google search for his spelling takes the enormous time of.....20 seconds.

P.S. The better question is: Who is the weakest link on this board?

Who cares how his name is spelled, it really doesn't matter. You understood who he was talking about. This ain't a spelling bee, its a freaking football forum.
Originally posted by susweel:
Epic Failure! Dude, don't post if you can't come close to spelling a player's name. It just shows you don't know the first thing about the guy, or you are too lazy to even attempt to spell his name correctly, thus wasting the board's time.

Is it: Sapogoa (DE) or Sopoga? How about Soapagaoga? Or Sapoagaoa? Maybe Sopogaopoga? Could it be Soapaoagapogao?

Who cares how his name is spelled, it really doesn't matter. You understood who he was talking about. This ain't a spelling bee, its a freaking football forum.

Yo MD perhaps you should look up the definition of "epic" before you try to use it
Originally posted by danimal:

Yo MD perhaps you should look up the definition of "epic" before you try to use it

Yo, here you go:
epic- of unusually great size or extent: a crime wave of epic proportions.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'd have to say Goldson right now, since we basically don't know what we're getting.

Yoo ar rite. Me liek Fank Goar and that Shawne Hile. And, that Moregon plaiyer can cought the bawl reel good. Mi faevorete Niener is Patruck Weelis. He's gude.

Ime sawry. Spehleeng is nawt impotant.

Yoo ar rite. Me liek Fank Goar and that Shawne Hile. And, that Moregon plaiyer can cought the bawl reel good. Mi faevorete Niener is Patruck Weelis. He's gude.

LOL...funny how I can still understand what you're saying.
the defensive scheme

Notice how you still used correct punctuation though lol
Originally posted by verb1der:

LOL...funny how I can still understand what you're saying.

now THAT is an Epic Failure, lulz

And I agree MD, I like Gore, Hill, Morgan and WIllis too
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

ohh fankyou four ficksing thatt

Definitely soap or franklin. hopefully balmer can step up and take soap's playing time at lde. it kind of depresses me that we didnt address olb or nt in the draft. i wouldve liked everett brown or sintim in the 2nd round. then there were guys like chris baker in the 6th, terrance taylor in the 4th, etc. its not like manny is superman but hes not the weak link that franklin or soap are.
MARK ROMAN!!!!

• pwilly
  • Info N/A
Also whoever is playing NT is the only other realistic choice. We need them to take up some double teams. I wish Soap knew how to use his strength more.
If Lawson is pass rushing, then he is easily the weakest link. Time and again he's proven that he cannot beat the man in front of him.
Share 49ersWebzone