Originally posted by Squirrel:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by BigMar:
Final Roster:

Hill

Smith

Davis

End of story.

No sir, that is not good insurance in case something tragic happens to Hill.Why, just why should Smith start above anyone one this roster. He doesn't know the offense better, he isn't more skilled/talented. I just can't see Sing making that happen.

You, sir, must have selected reading comprehension or must be as dumb as a stump. Singletary has said he is happy with both Hill and Smith.

and you have no idea what being politically correct means huh? What else can he say....Yah, he sucks. You just can't get over it because you don't wanna throw out your Smith Jersey. Why the hell are you still defending the LOSER?? If you think Smith is better than Huard than you are truly the one dumb as a stump my friend. Good day sir.

Apparently, you are incapable of thinking clearly.

Politically correct, huh? The coach that has the habit of speaking his mind -- to the point he dropped his pants in the locker room at half time -- is being politically correct?

How about the former offensive coordinator who is not associated with the team saying Smith has a future in the NFL?

Get over your hate for Smith. The fact is he can play at the NFL level -- several people have said as much. Has he proven he's star material? God, no. He probably never will, too (which is why I have said repeatedly that I don't think we have the quarterback this team needs to get to the Super Duper Bowl on the roster).

Considering you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, I would highly recommend you take a step away from your computer for a while, at least until you can comprehend that Smith isn't the spawn of Satan, destined to bring about the Apocalypse.

Whatever dude. You can keep sporting that Smith Jersey. If Singletary keeps Smith he is a douchebag, plain and simple and it will probably be more of a McCloughlan decision.

Smith cannot play at this level and he has shown that he cannot handle adversity, nor a sore finger, LOL. He cannot make all the throws. He cannot read a defense. He cannot get rid of the ball in time and he is perpetually flawed. It is a huge mistake to keep Smith on this team. It is giving SMith false hope that he can actually contribute when it is obvious he cannot.

If he came off the bench to replace Hill, game over. Teams will stack the box and beat him to death. He isn't very good AT ALL, period. You can defend him all you want and call me whatever you want but it is what it is. And he sucks, point blank.

Yeah, okay, dude. You're right. You've proven your point like the master debater that you are. Smith sucks because you said so. It's like I said: I have repeatedly said I do not think we have the quarterback to take us to the Super Bowl on this team. But, I guess it's your selective reading comprehension, again.

What I love is that you're basing all of your opinions off of Smith's 32 games and not taking into account what his coaches -- past and present -- have said about him and his abilities. That's just cool. In fact, I'm going to take that philosophy towards life, too.

I am going to base my opinions of you off of your body of work here at the 'zone. You can imagine what I think of you.

Wear that jersey out partner....cough...I mean Squirell. You are one of Smith's biggest supporrters...ahem, cough ballwashers he has on this site. I don't hate him so you are pretty off base. He just isn't any good and we have seen enough of him try to pretend to be a QB to know this. You my friend are in your own world with your Smith jersey.

Hill has been through multiple coordinators, so has Huard, so has every other QB almost but we don't need to make excuses for them like we have to Alex. What an absolute joke. Hill hadn't had amply time throwing to our receivers yet he hit them in stride, unlike Alex. But im sorry, Alex just needs more time and babying I guess.

Right! I forgot. I'm a HUGE Alex supporter because you said so. Honestly, Mr. Nolan -- er, ninerfan818 -- you really aren't the brightest bulb in the bunch.

Seriously, dude, you really should go away.

don't get your panties in a bunch ma'am for realz lolz....

I love when a person who clearly never really reads any posts decides to argue and then completely miss every point that you are trying to make. They just stick to one thing that you never even really said and act like they are an expert in the area
Originally posted by backontop:
I love when a person who clearly never really reads any posts decides to argue and then completely miss every point that you are trying to make. They just stick to one thing that you never even really said and act like they are an expert in the area

are you whining because nobody reads your posts...want some cheese with that. Football is a contact sport folks!!

are you whining because nobody reads your posts...want some cheese with that. Football is a contact sport folks!!

yea thats it, you sure nailed that one on the head

[ Edited by backontop on Aug 27, 2009 at 1:27 PM ]
Hill

Smith

Davis

bye bye Huard
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Hill

Smith

Davis

bye bye Huard

Smitty, that you??
Hill

Smith

Davis

bye bye Huard

Smitty, that you??

Hater, that you?
1)Hill

2)Smith, Huard, or any late camp cut veteran who only mildly sucks (who ever makes less)

3)Davis

There is no 4!

Look to next years draft,
So maybe it will be

1)Davis

2)Hill, or available low level free agent who ever makes less

3)A QB taken in the first three rounds of the draft!

There is no 4!
Hill

Smith

Davis

bye bye Huard

Smitty, that you??

Hater, that you?

why does one need to be a hater to recognize that a QB has nothing to offer the team. What kind of garbage reasoning is that?? Why would I want Smith coming off the bench if there is someone that is clearly better and has the stats to prove it? Smith is clearly a 3rd stringer in starters clothing lol.
Hill

Smith

Davis

bye bye Huard

Smitty, that you??

Hater, that you?

why does one need to be a hater to recognize that a QB has nothing to offer the team. What kind of garbage reasoning is that?? Why would I want Smith coming off the bench if there is someone that is clearly better and has the stats to prove it? Smith is clearly a 3rd stringer in starters clothing lol.

Let me guess, you think Huard should be the starter Smith>>>>>>Huard

Hill

Smith

Davis

bye bye Huard

Smitty, that you??

Hater, that you?

Huard has been in the league for sometime and Smith apears to be on his way out!

I really wish Smith had mad the jump to light speed. He is a nice guy, a smart guy, a great arm, but he just hasn't shown that he has "IT".

Huard aint much and does not have "IT" either but I don't see that you can make an argument that Smith is any better (or worse) the Huard?
Hill

Smith

Davis

bye bye Huard

Smitty, that you??

Hater, that you?

have you been absent the past 5 years? Huard clearly has a better record, better stats and doesn't require a babysitter. Wow, name one good reason why Alex should start over anyone in the NFL. Don't say potential or youth because neither one of those things win ballgames.

Instincts and talent win ballgames and he is lacking both. It is clear as day in watching him play this year. Nothing different than last time we saw him. He doesn't look improved at all and he is coming off surgeries.

I just don't see how he can help us if we needed a back-up. I'd want someone that has proven to be better. But I am a hater for that.
Hill

Smith

Davis

bye bye Huard

Smitty, that you??

Hater, that you?

have you been absent the past 5 years? Huard clearly has a better record, better stats and doesn't require a babysitter. Wow, name one good reason why Alex should start over anyone in the NFL. Don't say potential or youth because neither one of those things win ballgames.

Instincts and talent win ballgames and he is lacking both. It is clear as day in watching him play this year. Nothing different than last time we saw him. He doesn't look improved at all and he is coming off surgeries.

I just don't see how he can help us if we needed a back-up. I'd want someone that has proven to be better. But I am a hater for that.

So you would rather have Huard over Hill

This looks like the perfect time to use this picture I found
[ Edited by backontop on Aug 27, 2009 at 5:17 PM ]
Hill

Smith

Davis

bye bye Huard

Smitty, that you??

Hater, that you?

Hill

Smith

Davis

bye bye Huard

Smitty, that you??

Hater, that you?

Umm...If you read a little more carefully you would realize that I clearly said as a backup. So I know that you wanted to make me sound really, really ignorant but pardon me sir...is that egg I see there?? No sir...processed american

Share 49ersWebzone