There are 412 users in the forums

Dyrell Briggs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am on the bandwagon!
I like Briggs skill set. I only wish he weighed more than 230lbs.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

he can always gain weight
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

he can always gain weight

Harrison, James ROLB 6-0 242
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
I predict four offside penalties for Briggs this year. ( at backup duty) He cost us two turnovers last night.
Somehow I think Singletary doesn't have a bias against "Undersized" backers.
Originally posted by KID9R:
I predict four offside penalties for Briggs this year. ( at backup duty) He cost us two turnovers last night.

But SD's Phillip's offsides last night in the first quarter was good for a sack.
Well, you've got to hand it to him. He absolutely made the most of his opportunities and now he has made the team.
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by DesiDez:
I re-watched the 2nd half of the Raiders game and Spikes and Lawson are correct when they think Briggs has been impressive.

He made three tackles on the Raiders 1st drive in the 2nd half. They ran three running plays away from his side but he kept backside containment and closed in on the RB.

He also showed some quickness off the LOS and was a split second to early on that offsides call.

He definitely stood out more than Jay Moore

please keep him i dont like Jay Moore

Agreed
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Well, you've got to hand it to him. He absolutely made the most of his opportunities and now he has made the team.

Plus he was the only one yesterday who put on consistent pass rush.

Someone get that man a hamburger! lol

Matt Barrows on Twitter today...

Quote:
I realize this is a bold statement, but I'll own it: Diyral Briggs has the best pass-rush skills of any 49er. Now he needs to work on strength.

Originally posted by PTulini:
Matt Barrows on Twitter today...

Quote:
I realize this is a bold statement, but I'll own it: Diyral Briggs has the best pass-rush skills of any 49er. Now he needs to work on strength.

So in other words, Parys Haralson is garbage then?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
WTF is the big deal with Briggs? Sure he has a great first step, but he hasn't really been able to GET to the QB, or provide ENOUGH pressure to force incomplete passes, scrambles, or sacks.
LETS GO Briggs you made the team NOW DO SOMETHING WITH THE OPPORTUNITY hint knock warner out of the first game :)
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
LETS GO Briggs you made the team NOW DO SOMETHING WITH THE OPPORTUNITY hint knock warner out of the first game :)

The guy isn't going to suit up for the first game.
Share 49ersWebzone