LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Ray Mac is Back!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Practicing with the team again per Sando.
Look for Ray Mac to jump offsides in his first series.
good to hear
Welcome back Ray Mac!

That hurts Jean Francois, Demetric Evans, and Ice Sopogoa. Balmer has looked pretty good so far.
Good! Dude is QUICK off the snap!
Good to hear! Hope he can get back in there & show something.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

Haha you beat me to it.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Good! Dude is QUICK off the snap!

Yes, I'm excited to see if he's able to play with the same speed. I wonder how he'll fit into the rotation. Maybe his burst will open some things up for the dline?
Originally posted by genz22:
Welcome back Ray Mac!

That hurts Jean Francois, Demetric Evans, and Ice Sopogoa. Balmer has looked pretty good so far.

Sopogoa should probably be most worried. He played into the third quarter or something like that and only got one tackle. Kind of disappointing..

Sopogoa should indeed be most worried....He makes good money without much production.
Ray Mac is Back Jack, he aint Wack, he dont do Crack, it dont matter if you are white or Black, dont talk Smack, driving in my Lac, there is a chick with a nice Rack, in my pants i just went splack
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Welcome back Ray Mac!

Sopogoa should probably be most worried. He played into the third quarter or something like that and only got one tackle. Kind of disappointing..

Yeah, kinda troubling for Ice, by I don't think Ray challenges him as much as he does Evans. Ice has been around this team for awhile and seems to be highly liked by the coaches. Can Evans play DT as well as DE?
Sopogoa should indeed be most worried....He makes good money without much production.

I'd rather have RJF back up Franklin at NT than Soap. But that's just my opinion.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Welcome back Ray Mac!

Yeah, kinda troubling for Ice, by I don't think Ray challenges him as much as he does Evans. Ice has been around this team for awhile and seems to be highly liked by the coaches. Can Evans play DT as well as DE?

He played a 4-3 end in Washington so it probably wouldn't translate over well to NT.
Share 49ersWebzone