LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

I believe we just saw what Fysical with a F looks like

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Here's yet another idiotic article claiming Snyder's injury was due to Singletary's strenuous pre-season workouts. Unbelievable...

These guys should be working for "knitting Monthly", not professional sports coverage.

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ersheadlines/49ers/ci_13190790
  • DJD
  • Veteran
As long as Andy and Joe can get their kicks past Jerry's billion dollar TV we should do fine.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Here's yet another idiotic article claiming Snyder's injury was due to Singletary's strenuous pre-season workouts. Unbelievable...

These guys should be working for "knitting Monthly", not professional sports coverage.

Wow if they are looking for training camp injuries they should just go north and look at the Seahawks.
Originally posted by nekst:
Originally posted by davidb:
We'll have a real test next week.
Didn't the Raiders beat Dallas 31-10 two weeks ago?

Since the 49ers beat the Raiders and the Raiders beat the Cowboys 31-10, shouldn't the 49ers be favored against Dallas next weekend?

No, because the first team offense & defense will be playing much longer for the Cowboys this time.

Also, the Cowboys are considered a playoff caliber team and have had a pretty good defense the last couple of years. There will be added pressure from the "home crowd" as well since Cowboy fans still consider the 49ers a traditional rival and a team they want to beat no matter when they play us. It's similar to how we feel about playing the Raiders.

yeah its unbelievable, a team practicing how to tackle. What in gods name is Singletary thinking?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I like what I saw on Saturday from our o-line. I really hope they can get consistent and continue to open some big holes for Gore and Coffee this season. I like how our guys seemed to wear down and then over power the 2-4th stringers.

I really hope the team is buying what Sing is selling. And as much animosity fans are having for Crabtree, if this guy can relate his talent to the pro game I think we will be a very balanced offense sometime this year or next. The QB situ. doesn't scare me if we can move the ball with runs and short passes for 10-15 yards here and there.

Good post. Agreed.
Leg nailed it...Rathman's a huge key. Dude's a stud...as a player and a coach. He teaches patience...when to make your cuts, how to pick up the blitz...stickler for the little things he knows it takes to make complete RB's.

As for OL, I'm anxious for Baas to get back in there...I really see he and Rachal blasting away this season. They're both better run blockers than pass protectors...the thing is, once they establish who's in charge, it'll make pass protection easier. When teams get 8 in the box, that's when Raye calls play-action, and Hill's got plenty of receivers to get the ball to, plus Vernon and Walker. I like it.
Share 49ersWebzone