LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

I believe we just saw what Fysical with a F looks like

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I like what I saw on Saturday from our o-line. I really hope they can get consistent and continue to open some big holes for Gore and Coffee this season. I like how our guys seemed to wear down and then over power the 2-4th stringers.

I really hope the team is buying what Sing is selling. And as much animosity fans are having for Crabtree, if this guy can relate his talent to the pro game I think we will be a very balanced offense sometime this year or next. The QB situ. doesn't scare me if we can move the ball with runs and short passes for 10-15 yards here and there.
Yeah we don't have a top QB but I think Hill can manage the game well enough to get us some wins and not make stupid mistakes. Our offense will only get better bc now we don't have to worry about our OC not sticking around.

I really think we will go 9-7 or better this year. We are definetly on the right track.
our OL was dominating. very impressive.
  • marls
  • Veteran
Seemed as though Candlestick was louder then I've herd it in a loong time too.
Indeed. Those holes were HUGE, even making Robinson look like a starter.

We'll have a real test next week. Hopefully we can do the same. *fingers crossed*
Yeah, that was fantastic. We ran the ball over and over again, they knew we were gonna run, and they still couldn't stop us. Very encouraging. Our Time of Possession has been awful for the last few years, and hopefully this year will change that.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Yeah, that was fantastic. We ran the ball over and over again, they knew we were gonna run, and they still couldn't stop us. Very encouraging. Our Time of Possession has been awful for the last few years, and hopefully this year will change that.

I knew this would happen when we grabbed Rathman. The dude knows how to coach runners...
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

I knew this would happen when we grabbed Rathman. The dude knows how to coach runners...
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
We'll have a real test next week.
Didn't the Raiders beat Dallas 31-10 two weeks ago?

Since the 49ers beat the Raiders and the Raiders beat the Cowboys 31-10, shouldn't the 49ers be favored against Dallas next weekend?
  • nekst
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by marls:
Seemed as though Candlestick was louder then I've herd it in a loong time too.

There were a lot of Raiders fans in attendance.

• nekst
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by davidb:

Since the 49ers beat the Raiders and the Raiders beat the Cowboys 31-10, shouldn't the 49ers be favored against Dallas next weekend?

No, because the first team offense & defense will be playing much longer for the Cowboys this time.
Originally posted by nekst:

No, because the first team offense & defense will be playing much longer for the Cowboys this time.

Its preseason, Are you betting on preseason games?

lol, transitive property doesn't work for football. Not in a long shot.

Lets not get too carried away... I liked what I saw, but it was against the Raiders! I think their run defense was 32nd last year.
This is exactly what they wanted with a "run first" offense. The Raiders knew we were going to run, and could not do a damn thing about it. Granted, some of the holes were gaping, but it still looked good...
Share 49ersWebzone