There are 174 users in the forums

I say we try nate davis with first team offense

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I say we try nate davis with first team offense

I like this kid. Huard is definitely gone!!! Cant risk putting Davis on the PS.
[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Aug 24, 2009 at 12:37 PM ]
  • Menehune49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Menehune49:
The Patriots developed Tom Brady for a year, I say we can do the same with Nate Davis.

yea but Brady doesn't have a learning disability (Dyslexia).
SO NO!!!!!....stop the madness......JUST TRUST IN SING!!!!
GO NINERS!!!!!!!

My point was if this guy thinks Nate Davis will be great, it is still ok to sit him out a year.

oh fo sho...... but yea GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by Menehune49 on Aug 24, 2009 at 1:21 PM ]
52% Yes.

I have lost all hope for this board. Flat out scary.

Somebody help me out here, what is scarier than scary? Whatever that is, it certainly applies to half this board.

And some of you get upset when I say the board has sunk to a new low.
52 percent actually voted yes?
Nate Davis is a born leader of men, a modern day gladiator of sorts, was born with natural quarterbacking skills that this league has never witnessed, and robs the rich to give to the poor, all while keeping his pimp hand strong
4th preseason game is just a throw away game anyways. I wouldn't do it this week because there's still a some competition going on between Hill and Smith, but I'm down with it the following week. Give Hill the first drive, let Davis work with 1st and 2nd unit until the end of the half.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Aug 24, 2009 at 1:38 PM ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
52% Yes.

I have lost all hope for this board. Flat out scary.

Somebody help me out here, what is scarier than scary? Whatever that is, it certainly applies to half this board.

And some of you get upset when I say the board has sunk to a new low.

It's preseason, and we all know that teams don't need all 4 games to get ready. If the Niners want to take that final preseason game to give Davis a learning expierence who gives a f*ck.
  • CoffeeMachine
  • Info N/A
Hmmmm, last time we started a rookie QB look how he turned out. No thanks! I'd rather see him sit a year or two.
The Patriots developed Tom Brady for a year, I say we can do the same with Nate Davis.

yea but Brady doesn't have a learning disability (Dyslexia).
SO NO!!!!!....stop the madness......JUST TRUST IN SING!!!!
GO NINERS!!!!!!!

My point was if this guy thinks Nate Davis will be great, it is still ok to sit him out a year.

oh fo sho...... but yea GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even if he is struggling with dyslexia... he got this far right? was successful in college. and was successful over the raiders. so why not?
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Hey look PUPPIES!!!

How did you get a picture of the Raiders 1st team front 4 looking at Coffee getting
ready to explode on them?

Bill Bird hereby declares the above photo to be the best part of this thread. It is so. Thank you.

I agree there much cuter than.....Oh well not going there.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Hey look PUPPIES!!!

How did you get a picture of the Raiders 1st team front 4 looking at Coffee getting
ready to explode on them?

Bill Bird hereby declares the above photo to be the best part of this thread. It is so. Thank you.

...but their fans think they are pit bulls. The dogs, too.
If JaCarcus Russell can be a starter, so can Nate Davis as a rookie.
I liked how Nate Davis had to correct Jason Hill and instruct him where to line up before one of Sheets run. I think his learning disability is blown out of proportion. Some people just learn in the different waysy.

He also looks comfortable in the pocket. He looks smooth and not mechanical. He just has an easy throwing motion like Drew Brees or McNabb.

I hope he gets to start the 2nd half of the last two preseason games.
Lets do the proper thing and have him sit back and learn the offense for a year. I do think he should be on the active roster though. Some team will try to claim him.
Share 49ersWebzone