LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

Some inside info about our 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
I was in the Phoenix airport on friday flying to El Paso. The man sitting next to me was named Bob Price and he was heading to Dallas.

We started talking and it so happens that he is a Sports Agent. He was in Phoenix working on some things for Matt Leinart.

I told him that I was a big 49er fan and we started talking about the qb situation.

HE TOLD ME THAT THE NINERS WERE VERY INTERESTED IN BRET FAVRE AND THEY MADE CONTACT WITH HIM TO COME IN AND VISIT BUT FAVRE DECLINED.

I found that so interesting and I asked him many times about it.

It just shows me how unconfident they are in both Alex and Shaun.

This is a true story. I do not have pictures but I do have his card. I am going to email him because he said that he would give me some tickets for the game 1 against the Cardinals.
Viva niner talk.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

• rtj03
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:

I really am not making this up. I wish somehow I could prove it to everyone.
We did go after Kurt Warner and after last night i could see why they were getting a little desperate

This looks like a job for creepy pencil.
Not saying i don't believe you, but Favre????

I can't recall being so glad someone declined coming out here.
Brady Quinn had dinner with his parents at a restaurant my father owns .. He took picsvwith the staff and signed some autographs for the customers , I asked him if he believed any of the trade rumors on the offseason , he said he has heard rumblings from the 9ers but Cleav was asking for too much
f**k Brett Farve.. I really hate that freaking redneck jackass.
Originally posted by rtj03:

I really am not making this up. I wish somehow I could prove it to everyone.

i believe, i don't think were the only ones that think our QBs are the weak link on offense, the organization believes that too. they went after warner too, wouldnt be surprised if they went after favre at all.

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Even if true it doesn't matter anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone