LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Who would you rather the corner tandom be (dispite the money)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who would you rather the corner tandom be (dispite the money)

Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by 49forLyfe:
are yall watching the same ucking football i am. I've watched EVERY game clements have played in niner uni and kid have not been all that impressive say what you want he's not all that gooood. Pleaseee tell me he's worth the cash he's making... YEAH RIGHT. With 2 pics allll last season. 4 the sason before that. 3 the season befor that with the bills. Ya man lock down is just not all that face it.

You suck at picking stats that matter. Nnamdi Asomugha had 1 interception last year.

Very true but the ball is never thrown to his side of the field......for a very good reason!
are yall watching the same ucking football i am. I've watched EVERY game clements have played in niner uni and kid have not been all that impressive say what you want he's not all that gooood. Pleaseee tell me he's worth the cash he's making... YEAH RIGHT. With 2 pics allll last season. 4 the sason before that. 3 the season befor that with the bills. Ya man lock down is just not all that face it.

Neither are your threads...
To me I think by mid season Nate will be unseated. And by yr 2 or 3 of sing he'll be asked to take a pay cut like alex did. I think "lockdown" is sooo overrated. Dispite bad saftey play(so they say)T.O. killlllllled him. Fitzgerld loves playing us( 100+ avg yds everygame) and who wants the teams top target ya man yepp u guest itttt "LCOKDOWN". Yeah right lockdown's a joke. He got burned AGAINNN sat againts the raiders & caused a pently (who he already had a fell for). I just dont think sing if it contiues will let him stay on the field (ask jto & roman). To me im so not impressed with our 77 mill dol corner. He will not be making that kinda money after a year or two mark my word . If he dont take some tips from bly. But I think by mid season bly and brown ( once he gets back up to speed) will be the tandom. aka "lockdown" seem a better fit as the nickle in the slot than on a island with some of the nfl's best. All in all "lockdown" has never lived up to the hype or nearly the $$$$$. I still remeber a couple yrs ago when braylon edwards made him look like a rookie and schoollllled him on a post corner for a TD (the play of the yr almost).... Imbarrasing it was...Help me out zone will nate inconstint play cost him his starting job & a couple mill.......... I think so. U?

"Imbarrasing"

Two words come to mind. Irony and Priceless....

You suck at picking stats that matter. Nnamdi Asomugha had 1 interception last year.

Yeah he sucks as well.

-9fA
I agree that Nate is overated, but he's still the best CB on the team. He isn't a true "lockdown" cover guy, but he is one of the best all around CBs in the league IMO.

Share 49ersWebzone