There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Awesome LB pic

Our starting 4 LB's right here. Damn, these guys look they are ready to F--- S--- up!
Patriaaa
PS - From watching the videos on 49ers.com, it seems like Manny Lawson is a lot angrier this season. Before all the videos of him were of him being all happy and talking about his family, but look at that expression on his face. He means business!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
yeaaaaaaaaah
hopefully they can bring this Fysical football that MS keeps talking about
Originally posted by MontanaToRice:

Our starting 4 LB's right here. Damn, these guys look they are ready to F--- S--- up!

hopefully we see a lot of them on the bench, because the offense finally tears it up this year.
PS - From watching the videos on 49ers.com, it seems like Manny Lawson is a lot angrier this season. Before all the videos of him were of him being all happy and talking about his family, but look at that expression on his face. He means business!

When your job is on the line you tend to be a bit more serious.
Originally posted by backontop:

I thought the Fysical football, was in response to someone asking why our cbs play 15 yards off the recievers?

yet it continued in the first preseason game.
nice pic, takeo looks like someone photo shopped him in the pic

I'm hoping they wreck shop all year long!
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

I thought the Fysical football, was in response to someone asking why our cbs play 15 yards off the recievers?

uh MS said he wanted to play physical football with an F
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Thank you for my New background on my desktop.

And i'm saying he said that, as his reply to someone asking about the Cb's playing off the line......

And i'm saying he said that, as his reply to someone asking about the Cb's playing off the line......

Actually I believe that he was trying to make a statement about the type of football he wants to play. Fysical football, the kind where you just get punched in the mouth. (that quote is way off but it was something like that....i think)
TKO looks scary.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home