LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

John Clayton on Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • KNRO1670
  • Info N/A
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp09/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=4411536
Pretty much on point but I sure hope he's wrong when he said this Lawson hasn't worked on developing a second or third move yet gotta have a 2nd or 3rd move to keep the offense guessing. It's a work in progress hope he works it well.
I have no arguements with the article.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Pretty much on point but I sure hope he's wrong when he said this Lawson hasn't worked on developing a second or third move yet gotta have a 2nd or 3rd move to keep the offense guessing. It's a work in progress hope he works it well.

the good ol spinaroonie. Worked for TBC last year didn't it
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by lamontb:

the good ol spinaroonie. Worked for TBC last year didn't it

I wonder if Lawson's length has anything to do with being able to make a second move in close situations.
"2. No running back has a name as self-descriptive and fitting as Frank Gore. He doesn't try to run the ball. He tries to "gore" through a hole or "gore" through a defender. With the plan to go back to a basic running attack, Gore should return to the numbers he posted in 2006 -- 312 rushes for 1,695 yards."

THIS GOT ME SO PUMPED!!!! Frank finally getting some respect!!!! I can't wait for him to destroy teams this year!!!!
I hate the way these columnists make back handed comments about our recivers or our offense. "Supprisingly they should be able to function decently without him" (Crabtree) come on. Or "it's not like they will get the ball to their recivers often" give me a break. I think we will supprise him how often we get the ball to the recivers.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I hate the way these columnists make back handed comments about our recivers or our offense. "Supprisingly they should be able to function decently without him" (Crabtree) come on. Or "it's not like they will get the ball to their recivers often" give me a break. I think we will supprise him how often we get the ball to the recivers.

i think he means cuz we will be running the ball alot this year with gore and coffee, i dont think he was taking a jab at us in anyway
Quote:
A switch goes off in his head in games, and Hill can make the right read at the right time. What surprised me is the physical problem he played with the past two seasons. He dislocated a joint at the top of his right index finger. A quarterback needs that index finger to generate a spiral. Hill had an index finger that bent with the shape of the ball. Without being to put extra pressure on the ball with that finger, Hill couldn't throw a quality long pass last season. Doctors grafted a small bone from another part of his hand to fix the problem, and now he can throw a longer pass.

WTF at the bolded part... I'm a Hill fan and I didn't know about this.... I mean I know he had alittle injury a while back but I didn't know that it could've affected him that much....gezz
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Quote:
A switch goes off in his head in games, and Hill can make the right read at the right time. What surprised me is the physical problem he played with the past two seasons. He dislocated a joint at the top of his right index finger. A quarterback needs that index finger to generate a spiral. Hill had an index finger that bent with the shape of the ball. Without being to put extra pressure on the ball with that finger, Hill couldn't throw a quality long pass last season. Doctors grafted a small bone from another part of his hand to fix the problem, and now he can throw a longer pass.

WTF at the bolded part... I'm a Hill fan and I didn't know about this.... I mean I know he had alittle injury a while back but I didn't know that it could've affected him that much....gezz

I'm not saying a word.

• KNRO1670
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

I agree. Did anyone else see Eric Davis last night on Comcast Central saying that he has talked to Crabtree and there still might be a year long holdout. What a F&*#ING TOOL! I hope the rest of the recieving core is up to the task.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Quote:

I'm not saying a word.

That is what we have all been waiting for
Fair assessment, "The 49ers will be physical."
Quote:

I'm not saying a word.

Quote:

I'm not saying a word.

Hill haters...please advise?
Share 49ersWebzone