Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by Giant9er:
I would have to say that the best seats are in the corners of the endzones
examples : 46-48 Upper Box
1-3 Upper Box
19-17 Upper Box
61-62 Upper Box (cannot see big replay board)

I'm a first year STH and my seats are in UR 48, row 12....AMAZING seats....You can see everything develop on the field.....And for $250, those season tix are WELL worth it haha.

You natives make me sick!

I have to say I like sitting behind the home sideline because of the sun, its brutal otherwise!! The UR isnt a bad vantage point to watch the game but I like to be close to the action myself...
how's UR 47? i bought these tickets for me and my dad (they were best available about 2 weeks ago). I figure that I'm going to move down some rows before the end of the game, and personally i don't care as long as im there -- but im just wondering if anyone has sat there? they look nice from the stadium view on the 49ers website, but i mean... they'll make every seat look at least decent
There not the best seats; hell, they're on the visitors side, but centerfields seats right on the lip of the stadium are awesome. It's like having the best box seat in the house.

Just to the right of the Ford sign...first row.
Originally posted by 49ersince86:
without a doubt...Upper Box Sections 22 or 24, anything higher than row C as A,B,C get blocked by people walking in front of you at time....o and it's SAN FRANCISCO not frisco

Well I stuck with the seats I got 2 years ago for the opener vs. AZ. I got Upper Box Section 24 Row E for the home finale vs. Detroit. Me and my girlfriend are going out. It's her first football game even though she's 22 for christ sake. We had free tix to the Giants preseason opener on Monday but I turned em down because A. Preseason games suck, especially when it's not your team and 2. I assured her that her first football experience has to be a Niners game at the 'Stick. She concurred.

I'm ultra-pumped because I'll be able to hit the game in Philly the week before cuz I'm an hour outside of the city. Niners games in back to back weeks! God willing, one will be a game to clinch a playoff spot!
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for chico49erfan.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
without a doubt...Upper Box Sections 22 or 24, anything higher than row C as A,B,C get blocked by people walking in front of you at time....o and it's SAN FRANCISCO not frisco

Well I stuck with the seats I got 2 years ago for the opener vs. AZ. I got Upper Box Section 24 Row E for the home finale vs. Detroit. Me and my girlfriend are going out. It's her first football game even though she's 22 for christ sake. We had free tix to the Giants preseason opener on Monday but I turned em down because A. Preseason games suck, especially when it's not your team and 2. I assured her that her first football experience has to be a Niners game at the 'Stick. She concurred.

I'm ultra-pumped because I'll be able to hit the game in Philly the week before cuz I'm an hour outside of the city. Niners games in back to back weeks! God willing, one will be a game to clinch a playoff spot!

im going to the Lion's game for just this reason! can't wait! god willin we'll have clinched already!!!
don't ever call it 'frisco'
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

im going to the Lion's game for just this reason! can't wait! god willin we'll have clinched already!!!

Yeah I'd certainly welcome clinching before this game but the West figures to be a tight race. I can't even imagine the type of atmosphere I'd be dealing with if it was a "win and in" scenario for SF.

First game since that 07 opener vs. AZ. I'm so excited because you never know where we'll be come December.

Plus Candlestick tailgates with class. Looking forward to eating great food and sinking some microbrews with everyone.

Go Niners.
Really depends on what you like. I'd say upper box on the 50 are the best seats in the house. Lower box 16 and 18 are pretty good too if you like being close to the action. Just avoid the corners and end zones.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Really depends on what you like. I'd say upper box on the 50 are the best seats in the house. Lower box 16 and 18 are pretty good too if you like being close to the action. Just avoid the corners and end zones.

I agree. That's why I went with Upper Box on the 45-50 range. I had these seats last time and they were perfect. Can't wait.

Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
that was opening night when willis was a rookie. it was a night game and it was pretty packed. but, dont worry about it. i do this all the time.

god that game was so fun, we were right up front and everything..its been a while since the stick was that loud..
your graduating college? sits?
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
honestly, i think the best vantage point is on the visitor side about 3 rows up because the visitor side is raised off the ground a little. but then you have to see the other team all game.

Visitor's side.

Yeah, it you want the afternoon sun blinding you. Or if you want to get a sunburn in 50 degree weather.
Well the best sit is the seats.
http://www.journalism.sfsu.edu/www/pubs/gater/fall97/sept11/Frisco.html

http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Call-Frisco-Herb-Caen/dp/B0007DNA1Q

www.sfgenealogy.com/sf/history/hgoe82.htm

http://inrareform.wordpress.com/2007/12/13/dont-call-it-frisco/

http://www.friscovista.com/news/2006/12/03/dont-call-it-frisco/

I know Dr. Dre referred to it as Frisco in "California Love" but we might have to let that one, just that one, slide
Share 49ersWebzone