There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ERS Yearbook Tonight ESPN2

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Why ANYONE would want to watch last year -- ahh -- nevermind.

Having a debate like this is sort of like masturbation with a cheese grater.

The second half of the season we played well. I am all for watching that and Im sure that is where they will focus the attention(Post Singletary).

Well dont watch it... Nobody is telling you to. Hell I got the 2005 season yearbook and I still watch it from time to time bc they make it feel like your team is gonna win the Superbowl the following year. BTW I own every year book from 88-99 and got the 02, 05, 06, and 07 as well.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Well dont watch it... Nobody is telling you to. Hell I got the 2005 season yearbook and I still watch it from time to time bc they make it feel like your team is gonna win the Superbowl the following year. BTW I own every year book from 88-99 and got the 02, 05, 06, and 07 as well.

He knows in his heart he's wrong.
Originally posted by dman:
Sweet I can't wait.

Got to love the Yearbook, they will make it seem like we were the greatest team ever assembled.

Did they make a yearbook for the lions?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Sweet I can't wait.

Got to love the Yearbook, they will make it seem like we were the greatest team ever assembled.

what can you do about the lions...??? there nothing good to remember.
thankx...replay in 45
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Sweet I can't wait.

what can you do about the lions...??? there nothing good to remember.

They can make the Lions look like worldbeaters ... I know they can ... I believe!
IT'S ON NOW!!!
where, i couldn't FIND IT.
Is it bad that watching that gave me chills? just watching mike singletary coach the team was awesome and i remembered why im optomistic for this next year and all. it sucked to go 7-9 again last year but theres a lot to build on imo.
i missed it but it plays again sun at 3:30pm!!!! set the dvr
lol I happen to wake up at 2:30 (normally I would go back to sleep but the tv was calling me "Miles get up and come watch me bc you know you recorded new 49er Yearbook") and I just couldnt resist. It was very good and cant wait to smack down Oakland Saturday night to cap it off.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
lol I happen to wake up at 2:30 (normally I would go back to sleep but the tv was calling me "Miles get up and come watch me bc you know you recorded new 49er Yearbook") and I just couldnt resist. It was very good and cant wait to smack down Oakland Saturday night to cap it off.

Good one buddy.

I thought it was awesome! I have to admit, you guys all know how much I support Alex Smith, but damn... watching Shaun Hill gets me so pumped up! Mind you, I have never had a problem with Shaun Hill. If he becomes the starting QB (like I now think he will) I think we could have the beginning of something special! DAMN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEASON TO BEGIN!!!

Just finished watching it. Pretty good.
I missed it and don't have DVR......AAARRGGH...