LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Ronnie Lott on KNBR @ 1pm 8-19-09

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Listen.
[ Edited by Joecool on Aug 19, 2009 at 12:55 PM ]
or else
Ronnie is probably my all-time favorite 49er. Could someone please recap the conversation for me, since I'm at work?
unless he's strappin em' back on to play Safety for us, do not care.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

How can you say that. It's better than listening to Singletary talk. I say Lott should skip the positional coaching and go straight to Assistant Head Coach. Between Singletary, Lott, and Rathman, they will probably end up pulling Tom Cables on everyone...except Patrick Willis...he would be on the HOFs side.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

How can you say that. It's better than listening to Singletary talk. I say Lott should skip the positional coaching and go straight to Assistant Head Coach. Between Singletary, Lott, and Rathman, they will probably end up pulling Tom Cables on everyone...except Patrick Willis...he would be on the HOFs side.

just talkin crap. I love Lott.
Ronnie Lott is always a great interview.
What is he saying?
Can anyone summarize?
Ronnie Lott Interview on KNBR (08/19/09) LISTEN HERE!

Originally posted by PTulini:
Ronnie Lott Interview on KNBR (08/19/09) LISTEN HERE!

Thanks!
Nothing really insightfull just some generalizations on his impression of singletary and what he brings to the table.
  • Mex49
He talked about how much he liked Singletary and what a good and balanced man he was, and then he went on to say how much respect he had for Mike Nolan and the work he done for the 49ers. Addmitted Nolan mishandled things but still had high regard for him
Good listen. It would be great if we could get Lott coaching on our staff.
Originally posted by valrod33:
or else

B-E-A-S-T!

Dem was the good ole days
Share 49ersWebzone