LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

ESPN Football Today compares the Niners and Raiders

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Skip ahead to the 14:30 mark unless you want to hear more about the Favre saga.

And yeah - Williamson's only argument for McFadden over Willis was essentially that one plays RB (a "skill position") and one does not. Nevermind pro bowls, etc. RB always trumps LB, apparently.

Sando had a good line about how SF went 7-9 last year and that is the equivalent of a decade's worth of wins for Oakland. I had to laugh at that one.
Originally posted by Overkill:

And yeah - Williamson's only argument for McFadden over Willis was essentially that one plays RB (a "skill position") and one does not. Nevermind pro bowls, etc. RB always trumps LB, apparently.

Sando had a good line about how SF went 7-9 last year and that is the equivalent of a decade's worth of wins for Oakland. I had to laugh at that one.

Thanks homie for giving a time
As biased as I know this things gets, the Espn Blogger for the AFC west is a ret@rd (even sounds like one). At least Sando gave good explanation and facts for his answers.
[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Aug 19, 2009 at 11:11 AM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Total homers to the division they're covering.

The AFC guy says that McFadden has more star power than Willis, and that it would be a stretch to call Willis a future HOF'er.

This guy has never seen this video.

Wow that is crazy. Has that guy watched any of the 49ers?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Total homers to the division they're covering.

The AFC guy says that McFadden has more star power than Willis, and that it would be a stretch to call Willis a future HOF'er.

This guy has never seen this video.

I love how the commentators are stunned that Willis caught McFadden. McFadden must have had a lot of really big games. I also love that Willis is wearing number 49.
  • DJD
  • Veteran

Critical info!!!
Originally posted by aacadena:
Who's Mcfadden?

But seriously come on now, That guy is a total Homer and thank God that my work restricted me from listening to that non sense.

Chicken Leg Mcfadden is overrated.

correction my friend its Chicken McNuggets

Tell that to Peterson!!!!

]

Sorry for not putting the time in the podcast when the debate begins. I updated the original post to reflect that information.

Originally posted by Slash49:

]

• OHHWHAT
  • Info N/A
mcfadden better than P-Dub?what!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Slash49:

]

• rob28
  • Veteran
"the glory of the yester years does not satisfy the 49erfaithfull anymore."
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
rock bottom sucks.

I disagree. We're not rock bottom, we're just hanging from a rocky ledge that's so close to the bottom that we won't break our legs when we let go.
Share 49ersWebzone