There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Name 2 players from last season roster that...

Originally posted by backontop:
get rid of Roman and draft Berry
get rid of Sims and keep anyone that can block

BINGO!!!
  • r28884
  • Info N/A
On offense get rid of Sims and It really doesnt matter who we have on the defensive side to me....

I say dump Manusky or whoever is calling our D...Im so tired of seeing our DBs 10 yds off the WRs.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I don't know who I want out, but I'm surely cheering for Barry Sims (one M please), and Mark Roman. THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the above scenario takes place, half the board will be going to into convulsions or looking for the nearest sharp object.

Team Sims and Team Roman.

P.S. Why would anyone put Keasey on this list. Duh! Dude is going to be out half the year.

do you actually pay attention to what people write on this forum? 99.9999% would love if Roman were to leave. The guy sucks

That is why I am cheering for him. You would think the guy was a baby-killer the way people talk about him.

Roman provides a nice security blanket as the first guy off the bench if either starter goes down.
Why is SIMS so difficult to spell? It has FOUR frickin' letters.

One "M", folks.
I'll vote for Sims and Roman as well. Both players are useless to the Niners. Trade them to someone in our division - like the Cardinals! (Wishful thinking, I know).
Simmms

Rhoman

For sure Barry Simms, and Keasley
I don't know who I want out, but I'm surely cheering for Barry Sims (one M please), and Mark Roman. THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the above scenario takes place, half the board will be going to into convulsions or looking for the nearest sharp object.

P.S. Why would anyone put Keasey on this list. Duh! Dude is going to be out half the year.

do you actually pay attention to what people write on this forum? 99.9999% would love if Roman were to leave. The guy sucks

That is why I am cheering for him. You would think the guy was a baby-killer the way people talk about him.

Roman provides a nice security blanket as the first guy off the bench if either starter goes down.

I don't like Roman but only as a starter. I think he is a good backup and I agree with Maddog that he is an insurance policy in case someone gets hurt.
Originally posted by E-49er:

I don't like Roman but only as a starter. I think he is a good backup and I agree with Maddog that he is an insurance policy in case someone gets hurt.

The ONLY insurance that Roman will provide is that he still SUCK's.

Cut his silly butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure I would even want him as a back up. The only thing he knows how to do is get beat deap for big plays. Sorry that isn't something that you really want in a "solid" back up

I am not sure I would even want him as a back up. The only thing he knows how to do is get beat deap for big plays. Sorry that isn't something that you really want in a "solid" back up

Whoops....there it is!
Originally posted by billybonka:
Alex has turned into one of the biggest jokes of the NFL. He should have been gone along with Nolan.

An overall #1 pick fighting to get a starting job?

lol please

Well now that Keasey is gone all we need to do is get rid of SiMs (is that better MMaddogg) and Roman. Clean that roster of the scrubs!!!
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Well I think Roman will make the team and you know he is an experinced safety and we don't have much experince aside from Michael Lewis at safety so I can't really say I don't want him to make the team. I do want Curtis Taylor to make the team, that kid has some talent and a lot of upside.

I would go with I hope Arnaz Battle and Barry Sims don't make the team and am rooting for Michael Spurlock and Alex Boone replacing them. But I want them to prove it on the field, in practice and esspecially in the games.

agree 100% with everything you said here
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Alex has turned into one of the biggest jokes of the NFL. He should have been gone along with Nolan.

An overall #1 pick fighting to get a starting job?

lol please

acutally billybonka is dead on, for once