There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Last 49ers game you missed (exclude preseason)

giants vs 49ers playoff game, i was really pissed off so i turned it off halfway......
Originally posted by lakers27:
giants vs 49ers playoff game, i was really pissed off so i turned it off halfway......

Ouch.

Never, EVER, do that. ;-)
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
What do you mean 'MISSED'

that sucks. I have 2 brothers who are giants fans....which made it that much better. If its the 2002 game your referring to.
Originally posted by BigRon:
What do you mean 'MISSED'

Any game you totally missed, like not watching on T.V., heard over the radio, on-line, recorded, etc.
Well, I became a niner fan in midseason 2004.....

I haven't really missed a game....Well sort of.....

I was out of town for the away Rams game in 2005 and the away Rams game last year.

However I recorded both games....
i stopped watching the 49ers Seahawks game back in 07
monday night we lost 24-0 i stopped watching after they got 24 in like the 3rd quarter or something.
Never.

If I ever have, I've blocked it out of my memory so the day no longer exists.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
2nd half vs. the Rams, second time we played them in 2007.

Watching Hostler & Dilfer lose to an easily beatable team...

I remember that game, I had quite a few drinks during that game. I stopped watching the 4th qrt. of the KC-49ers game in 2006. Losing 41-0 was sad.

Dude I remember that game and how pissed I was we couldn't do anything right. Didn't Damon Huard tear us up that game? Not that we didn't help him or anything. I've tried to block it out, and it was working till I read your post.
slept thru my alarm for the buffalo bills game
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Ouch.

Never, EVER, do that. ;-)

Big time ouch! Last one I remember I missed was the Arzona game Christmas weekend 2-3 years ago. The one the slammed the door on our playoff hopes.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
I missed almost all of 2007. I only caught only one game. I was in Afganistan. I watched the 49ers loose to the Panthers in week 13. I hadn't had sleep in like two days, but I still watched the whole game.

49er fan for life.
The last game of the 2007 season is the last game I missed. It was against the Cleveland Browns. At the time, I was living in Southern California and I also worked a lot on the weekends. It was extremely hard for me to watch the games back then.I lived there for 2 years and I moved back last summer. It feels good to watch all the games now.
last years dolphins game because direct tv's sunday ticket decided it didnt feel like working!

i sat at my computer watching the play by play on nfl.com ...
I miss a lot of games.