LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 397 users in the forums

Frank Gore on Jim Rome

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The radio show. During the 2nd hour. Just a heads up.
I hope Gore TRUCKS that bit*h,
Here's the link to listen live.
http://www.sports1140.com/
Thanks for the link.
some one please post up what he says, no radio at work
Im listening right now, and Rome has not even mentioned Gore since I tuned in. Is he still supposed to pick?
He's on right now.

Did you do anything different to get ready for camp this year? He's trained at U of Miami during the offseason.

What's it like to go back and work with the guys at Miami? It's great, he knows a lot of Miami guys in the NFL and competing against them. Learning the small things from guys like Edge James.

What's goin on with Edge? He's training and he thinks Edge still has it. Where ever he goes, their team will love them.

Talk about Raye and the new offense? They're taking a lot of time working with running plays, giving defenses different looks. It's similar to Norv's offense.

Talk about Sing? Great playing for Sing, he loves his intensity. Sing will tell you if you're doing something right or wrong.

Did you feel like you needed to be a leader by calling out VD? They're not young anymore and it's time to do positive things and if you keep doing the same things it means we're not learning. Trying to get to the playoffs. They have to set examples for young guys.

Did you get the response from VD you were looking for? They talked about it privately and it's time to win. VD is supposed to be a top player on the offense.

Should Crab be in? He wishes he was there. He'll be happy when he gets there but will have to catch up.

Do you want a leader responsbility? If he says something, he really means it. He's ready, trained hard in the offseason. Hopefully teammates can feed off him.

Do you hold teammates to the same standard of training? Yes, doing the little things, blocking downfield, etc.

Do guys really get stronger late in the game? The more he touches the ball, the better he gets. Gets into a rhythm and it's over.

End of interview.

I'm not a very fast typer, but it's better than nothing.
[ Edited by GBNinerFan on Aug 17, 2009 at 11:34 AM ]
For any Rome fans out there you all know what this means....

JUNGLE KARMA!!

Gore is likely to run for about 4200 yards this season and the Niners will go undefeated!
  • Mex49
Originally posted by bigmur49:

JUNGLE KARMA!!

Gore is likely to run for about 4200 yards this season and the Niners will go undefeated!

I dont know what it means; but I love the sound of it.
I want Gore to be in the top 3 this year

JUNGLE KARMA!!

No...

one

listens

to

jim rome

Originally posted by WestCoast:

JUNGLE KARMA!!

No...

one

listens

to

jim rome

Yeah, it's not like he has 200+ affiliates or anything.
you freakin rome haters are pathetic!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im looking forward to see how Gore runs this year. The last couple of years he has looked very average, hopefully the drafting of Coffee will light a fire under his ass.
  • JD81
  • Veteran

JUNGLE KARMA!!

Hell yes!

I'll admit, I'm a degenerate clone......Love Rome's show....

Jungle karma woooooooooooo!
Originally posted by JD81:

JUNGLE KARMA!!

Hell yes!

I'll admit, I'm a degenerate clone......Love Rome's show....

Jungle karma woooooooooooo!

clone since 96 JD
Share 49ersWebzone