There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The lets Overreact after 1 Preason Game Thread

WERE GONA GOH OH and SIKXTEHN!!
WERE GONA GOH OH and SIKXTEHN!!

i overreacted so intensely i posted twice...
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Aug 17, 2009 at 12:01 AM ]
  • carl
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,754
OMG! Bring Nolan Back Now!!!!

(Just to clarify to lowest common denominator, this is over reacting)
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 22,308
Originally posted by carl:
OMG! Bring Nolan Back Now!!!!

(Just to clarify to lowest common denominator, this is over reacting)

At least Nolan lost in style.
This first preseason game has taught me that we are clearly destined for a 2-14 record, if that. I don't care about the next couple of games because if we can't generate a pass rush then we can't get any interceptions. Orton threw the ball into the db's hands, they had nothing to do with it. Plus Frank Gore and Glen Coffee don't have breakaway speed.
Over-react? Maybe not! The glaring problem as I see it is STILL the lack of pass rush. Kurt Warner and the likes will eat the 49er's alive if they can't get to him.

UNLESS of course you all feel that the DB's can cover their receivers like a blanket! I don't think so, and that Warner and Fitzgerald will have a field day playing pitch and catch against the 49er's.

Is it the players or is a defensive scheme problem? Playing physical is one thing, but if the other teams offensive line can match your defensive line physically, then it becomes a cat and mouse game and that's when a little strategical planning comes in.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
This first preseason game has taught me that we are clearly destined for a 2-14 record, if that. I don't care about the next couple of games because if we can't generate a pass rush then we can't get any interceptions. Orton threw the ball into the db's hands, they had nothing to do with it. Plus Frank Gore and Glen Coffee don't have breakaway speed.

Nice overreaction.
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Over-react? Maybe not! The glaring problem as I see it is STILL the lack of pass rush. Kurt Warner and the likes will eat the 49er's alive if they can't get to him.

UNLESS of course you all feel that the DB's can cover their receivers like a blanket! I don't think so, and that Warner and Fitzgerald will have a field day playing pitch and catch against the 49er's.

Is it the players or is a defensive scheme problem? Playing physical is one thing, but if the other teams offensive line can match your defensive line physically, then it becomes a cat and mouse game and that's when a little strategical planning comes in.

patrick willis will play pitch and catch with their receivers faces then
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
WERE GONA GOH OH and SIKXTEHN!!

i overreacted so intensely i posted twice...

I'm always in Chico.
I too was upset when I saw guys sitting on the bench who should have been standing and other guys standing who should have been sitting. Our d-backs only had 3 interceptions instead of the prerequiste 8. All three quarterback only drove for one score each instead of the 3 each they should have had. They were wearing the wrong color jerseys. Jeez it just goes on and on. I'm not sure I can even make it thru the preseason let alone the regular season. I may have to become a Raider fan after how they beat Dallas but I think I would shoot myself first.
Damon Huard should be the starting QB!
Sheets for 2000 yards!!!!!!!!!!
Clayton should start in 2010!
  • carl
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,754
Originally posted by Joecool:
Clayton should start in 2010!

looool. That's so wrong.