Found this post on another site I love it
"After the niners first preseason victory over the Broncos, it's clear we were lead astray as niners fans. The lip service about hard work, preseason being about learning about your team and such has obviously just shown that this team is just destined for mediocrity once more. If the niners can't put up 56 points a quarter by this point, they never will. I for one am sick of it!
* Singletary favors Smith by giving him more playing time.
* Drove the niners on the greatest field goal drive ever, clearly starting material.
* Everybody seemed to like him more in the huddle.
* Has clear and obvious limitations and will never ever exceed those.
* Obviously hasn't learned a thing in the past 2 years.
* Still has small hands.
* Didn't look like Joe, and thus, must be a complete bust...still.
* Has a super hot wife.
* Overthrew every pass by miles, and was only saved by super human efforts of receivers.
* Was extremely timid clearly.
* Has finally turned the corner in his career after 2 of the greatest catches in the history of man.
* Still hasn't learned how to be excited properly.
* Deserved to be kicked from the game after his flexing.
* Clearly worse than most high schools.
* Would take an act of god to exert any real pressure on the offense.
* Is a complete failure and we should immediately trade for any NT possible NOW.
Lets call it how it is people. This is rediculous. I am sick of seeing teams come out for their first preseason game and not exhibit championship form. This never happened with Walsh. Fire Sing/JED/Mac I believe. What's Holmgren doing these days??
Oh, one more.
* Future HOF'er!
Feel free to add any I may have forgotten. We cannot stand for this!"
Of course he is being sarcastic, but the majority of fans freak out in the preseason