There are 257 users in the forums

Is the Michael Robinson experiment officially over?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
When they gonna finally dump this dude.
he's a good special teamer. I'd rather keep him around than some 4th string linebacker that will never touch the field.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
he's a good special teamer. I'd rather keep him around than some 4th string linebacker that will never touch the field.

I wound rather have 4th string linebacker who would never have a chance to f**k up.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I wound rather have 4th string linebacker who would never have a chance to f**k up.

I'm not saying hand him the ball. Just let him play ST.
SF doesn't utilize his talents (starting tailback is not one of them) IMO so quit teasing him quit teasing the fans and get him out of here. The Rudy story worked once. There will be no movie made called MRob.
Now with Westbrook in the fold...

Later Mrob, thanks for playing
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

doubt it
Originally posted by valrod33:

doubt it

Then he makes the team on ST value only.
for all you haters out there Mrobs not going anywhere, get over it. i wonder how many were swinging from rossums nutz when he was here not taking into account that it was no24 who more than likely provided the key block to spring him. they've never tried to integrate him into a key part of the O so idk why so many fans expect that from him. the team does expect him to be a stud on ST and he is. just because a player isn't glamorous doesn't mean that they aren't valuable.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
He's needed. With Keasey out, we are down to Norris and a rookie FB who played LB last season.

Plus, special teams is never overrated.

He's not going anywhere.

Agree with you. Special Teams is 1/3 of a football game that can win you and lose you a game. The guy is not hurting the team and only helping it. Sheets looks like a great find but we have gore and coffee now and he will not honestly get many if any carries at all.

I read somewhere that kickoffs, punts and field goals account for 20% of the plays in a game.

Originally posted by valrod33:

doubt it

Then he makes the team on ST value only.

pretty much, every team has a guy like that.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
for all you haters out there Mrobs not going anywhere, get over it. i wonder how many were swinging from rossums nutz when he was here not taking into account that it was no24 who more than likely provided the key block to spring him. they've never tried to integrate him into a key part of the O so idk why so many fans expect that from him. the team does expect him to be a stud on ST and he is. just because a player isn't glamorous doesn't mean that they aren't valuable.

Yup, just as valuable as Keasey right? Wasn't he a ST god while he was here...

Oh, wait. He wasn't missed once he was gone.
All I have to say is a player who only contributes to ST is replaceable. Just look at what happened to Keith Lewis, our former special teams captain. Robinson is not going to spend his entire career here as a ST captain.
Originally posted by teeohh:
All I have to say is a player who only contributes to ST is replaceable. Just look at what happened to Keith Lewis, our former special teams captain. Robinson is not going to spend his entire career here as a ST captain.

thats true, but he aint going anywhere this year
Share 49ersWebzone