There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dennis O'Donnell and Eric Davis are terrible

Originally posted by ZRF80:
I may have heard wrong, but when asked which 3 Niners had an interception in Sb XXIX, ODonnell said: Eric Davis, Seion Sanders, and Ronnie Lott.


That is what he said. And Davis did not correct him by saying Lott had not been with team in three or four years. Also, earlier, coyle said that Ulbrich was the last link to the last Super Bowl team.
Sean Taylor?
This is the worst officiating crew in the NFL by far.

They have been consistently horrible for years.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
This is the worst officiating crew in the NFL by far.

They have been consistently horrible for years.

Woops wrong thread.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
This is the worst officiating crew in the NFL by far.

They have been consistently horrible for years.

Woops wrong thread.

Bad announcers, bad officials, bad cheerleaders, bad game.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I may have heard wrong, but when asked which 3 Niners had an interception in Sb XXIX, ODonnell said: Eric Davis, Seion Sanders, and Ronnie Lott.


That is what he said. And Davis did not correct him by saying Lott had not been with team in three or four years. Also, earlier, coyle said that Ulbrich was the last link to the last Super Bowl team.

Davis must have be told not to show Dennis up. I think Davis might be a decent color guy with a pro play-by-play guy.

Not that I'd want that though.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I may have heard wrong, but when asked which 3 Niners had an interception in Sb XXIX, ODonnell said: Eric Davis, Seion Sanders, and Ronnie Lott.


That is what he said. And Davis did not correct him by saying Lott had not been with team in three or four years. Also, earlier, coyle said that Ulbrich was the last link to the last Super Bowl team.

Not surprising. I'm glad we don't have to listen to them again til next preseason.

Then Dennis gets the score wrong on the post game show. 26-14.

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Sep 4, 2009 at 22:01:56 ]
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Sean Taylor?

seriously, really dude
Congrats to Jeff Ulbrich for that superbowl ring
Im sure they can hire better people than them
they get worse and worse as the years go on. Kim is so bad I can't even start.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
they get worse and worse as the years go on. Kim is so bad I can't even start.

I cant even look.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
they get worse and worse as the years go on. Kim is so bad I can't even start.

I cant even look.

those close up shots of her double chin and huge guy eyebrows as well as that grit on her really left me switching to the Giants game over and over all night long.
  • JHova22
  • Info N/A
To their defense...

http://cbs5.com/gameday

He does a lot or prep...
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,557
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Congrats to Jeff Ulbrich for that superbowl ring

lmao. I'm glad I wasn't the only one to catch that.

"last ties to a super bowl ring"

Ummmmmm that was Bryant Young...dumb asses.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home