LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Thomas Clayton = done

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Good, he sucks SHEETS FTW!

Your comments are just plain dumb and ignorant.

LB
ok boss
That sucks for Clayton, I hope he at least gets another shot down the road.

With that said, the 2nd comment on that article made me almost spit my drink out from laughing. I dont know why...
Sheets look great. not a big loss.
I'm sorry to see anybody get hurt. But it is part of the game we all love. Good luck to Clayton.

As for Keasey, they need to dump his ass and move on. That guy is horrible. Yes, Hill did hold onto the ball too long on the second sack. But after Keasey got knocked up in the air and then on his arse on the first sack, Keasey should have locked his man up till the second or third whistle. This guy is terrible.
That is a tough pill to swallow for Clayton. For Keasey, he needs to go anyways. Process him and his Lisa Bonet looking dreadlocks out of San Francisco. He is pure garbage. Please come back Moran Norris!
I hate to say it but this may be a blessing in disguise. Sheets didnt even get in the game until Clayton went down. Imo Sheets > Clayton.
It sucks that he has to lose the competition to Sheets in that fashion.
[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Aug 15, 2009 at 3:55 PM ]
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
I would have rather seen Keasay get an injury like this (if somebody HAD to), because he keeps getting playing time for reasons that I cannot understand. His blocking skills SUCK. The only silver lining here is that Sheets will get his chance.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:

dude not cool man your glad that a 49er just got an acl tear u need to be

Never said i was glad he got injured... i just think Sheets is better and has more potential than Clayton. Yeah he's good in pre-season but he wont make the team anyway.

you said "good" dude, come on

I think he is one of the most over rated players in niner talk, but I think it sucks he got hurt, never want to see someone get injured

Damn I thought this would be his year to make the team. Hopefully he recovers from this and keeps playing. Sheets looked good out there though so we'll be fine
Hate to see any Niner get hurt but it opened up an opportunity for Sheets to shine and he did. That kid looks explosive.
official, torn acl

just said so on csn
Originally posted by teeohh:
official, torn acl

just said so on csn

Damn! I was hoping it was just a rumor. I can't stand all those who are happy he's injured. Even if he didn't make the team, I'm sure another team would've given him a chance. I wish him a speedy recovery and we'll see what happens next yr.
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

Originally posted by WillisWillKilYou:
tough break..
but..
Zak Keasey broke his arm!!

They are both 49ers. What is wrong with you guys?

I honestly feel really bad for Thomas Clayton..

but I cant stand Zak Keasey...the dude needs to go back to princeton..footballs not for him...hes horrible..idk why hes a fullback, he gets tossed everytime he blocks and fumbled once last year out of the 3 times he touched the ball...
[ Edited by WillisWillKilYou on Aug 15, 2009 at 11:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone