There are 164 users in the forums

Thomas Clayton = done

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think people have too much sympathy for these quick career kids. Have you any idea how much they made
I called this last night, in the offensive analysis topic.

Even w/o the injury Clayton was going to have a tough time making the club. Now at least he'll get a paycheck while rehabbing on the I/R.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Good, he sucks SHEETS FTW!

Maybe DaDiva needs a little Karma.

wow way to be a classless douche. cheering an injury because you dont like the guy. amd who cares if you think he svcks, dude was just trying to make the team and keep his job.

imo we should put him on ir. its the least we can do.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:

dude not cool man your glad that a 49er just got an acl tear u need to be

Never said i was glad he got injured... i just think Sheets is better and has more potential than Clayton. Yeah he's good in pre-season but he wont make the team anyway.
Im sure the team will sign another RB just to have a body in TC and take some carries in the pre-season...
  • Wiseman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:

dude not cool man your glad that a 49er just got an acl tear u need to be

Never said i was glad he got injured... i just think Sheets is better and has more potential than Clayton. Yeah he's good in pre-season but he wont make the team anyway.

Wait a tic...I'm not against Clayton, or sheets for that matter, but to say that Sheets is better is a a stupid comment.

He had a few good runs in scrap time in a preseason game, just like how Clayton was the leading preseason rusher last year. It means nothing.

To say that Sheets is better at this point is ridiculous as neither has done anything in a real NFL game.
Thats why i said "I think"
At least this will end the "give the best pre-season RB ever a chance" posts for this year. Hate to sound harsh, but Clayton has had his chances. Time to move on. Maybe the same thing will happen with Keasey's injury.

Let's see what Sheets and Miller can do with the opportunity.
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
tough break..
but..
Zak Keasey broke his arm!!

Originally posted by WillisWillKilYou:
tough break..
but..

lol

tough break..
but..

They are both 49ers. What is wrong with you guys?
[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Aug 15, 2009 at 12:53 PM ]
Clayton is a good practice squad guy. He dances too much like barlow did. Better him than coffee or gore.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

tough break..
but..

They are both 49ers. What is wrong with you guys?

This, being happy about harm to anyone, football or non football player is a class-less act.

I hope clayton recovers, his career is probably over though, hope he kept some of that money in the bank.
hope the best for them because their 49er career are basically done.
Share 49ersWebzone