There are 206 users in the forums

How many zoners are going to overreact if we lose

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many zoners are going to overreact if we lose

• wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by wolfpack219:
Noobs only and idiots who think pre-season games are about winning. Its about getting up to speed and executing plays.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude good call on predicting that one!
The most important thing about this game is how the starters look in what will most likely be a brief appearance.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Noobs only and idiots who think pre-season games are about winning. Its about getting up to speed and executing plays.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I can see the n00b threads now:

"AUR DEFENS REALY SUX"

"CAN WE PLZ FIRE SINGLETERRY NOW, HE SUX?"

"JED YOERK IS A SUCKS"

"JUST MOVE THE TEAM TO L.A. ALREDDY"

I think that only fans of other teams would be suggesting this...

...Mmmmm okay maybe SOME fans will want this but I think that's cause it would move the team closer to them.

~Ceadder

That statement is closely related to the "AS OF NOW I AM NO LONGER A 49ER FAN, I HATE THEM!!"

Did you just quote yourself?

-9fA
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

lol
Originally posted by Dino:

-9fA

lol

I think he did
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Dino:

-9fA

lol

I think he did

hahah yea me too
I have been reading the Zone since 2003, officially joined in 2007. With that said I cannot wait to read the game day thread tomorrow morning! If we don't win 55-0 and our QB's throw no interceptions there will be he!! to pay on the ZONE! Stoney, Riki, LA, Kiddash, Luv, DonJulio, Ang, Zero, Fropwns, all know what I'm talking about? Let the fun and games begin! This game means everything for the upcoming season!
[ Edited by 49ERGLENN on Aug 14, 2009 at 5:31 PM ]
i lnow im gonna overreact just for fun!

OmG!!! we ran on 3rd down!!! we're going 0-16!!!1

i would be disappointed, but i wouldn't over react, but hey who doesn't want their team to win every game
I guess I am a NOOB to the zone, but I am 63yrs old and I have only cheered for one football team all my life and it has always been THE 49ERS and always will be.
GO NINERS
  • Mex49
I'm over excuse and Singletary already used his grace period last year. I want and deserve positive results. Pre- season or not, no more excuses
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Where's the option for "several zoners"?

Does several not fall in some and a lot?

I think you need to adjust your sarcasm meter. I think I hit 13 out of a possible 13 on the meter.

I think your sarcasm meter is broken cause looks like you went 12 of 13 from my point of view.
Originally posted by papa9er:
I guess I am a NOOB to the zone, but I am 63yrs old and I have only cheered for one football team all my life and it has always been THE 49ERS and always will be.
GO NINERS

Welcome to the ZONE noob. LOL ----- With that many years of being FAITHFUL they ought to give you ten red boxes.
Share 49ersWebzone