LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

How many zoners are going to overreact if we lose

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many zoners are going to overreact if we lose

its just a preseason game but ive seen people say o the niners suck there garbage after one lose or a couple of them in the preseason its just preseason people!! that stuff makes me
  • BobS
  • Veteran
If I see decent QB play and a little pressure on the Denver Qbs, I will be happy.
9 out of 10.
How many are gonna overreact whether we win or lose ???????

.......And no I don't expect a loss.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
How many are gonna overreact whether we win or lose ???????

.......And no I don't expect a loss.

if we win we are destined for the superbowl

if we lose we are getting the first pick in the draft so f**k crabtree we dont need him
i seriously doubt that anyone, except the raiders, play preseason games to win them. It's more about practicing plays, evaluating talent, etc.
Anyone that feels the need to overreact to whether or not we win or lose preseason games needs to realize that the Lions went 4-0 in the preseason last year.
ha ha. I doubt anyone.

I do promise you this though. When 1 person complains.....NT will make it seem like a thousand people are complaining.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I'm gonna way over react and conflict pain to myself.
LOL

There will be so many threads on how our defense, special teams and offense suck and blah blah blah...

Not me
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i seriously doubt that anyone, except the raiders, play preseason games to win them. It's more about practicing plays, evaluating talent, etc.

that is so true about the raiders
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

that is so true about the raiders

That's the ole' Cryptkeeper for ya... Just win baby.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WestCoast:
LOL

There will be so many threads on how our defense, special teams and offense suck and blah blah blah...

Hell yeah, I can't wait. Hahaha
alllll the noobs
Share 49ersWebzone