There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

IT'S GAME DAY! You Call The Score!

Originally posted by fzrdave:
It's a preseason game, so there's no telling what the final score will be.

yea, the raiders beat the cowboys by 20 last night. You know their fans are already thinking superbowl.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by AKfanster:
105 to 24, Niners win big.

That's how it played out on Madden anyway

But seriously, I'll say 17-13 Niners.
What do I win if I'm right?

The greatest prize of all, bragging rights.

Really? WOW! I've done some bragging in my time, but I don't remember ever having the "rights" to it.
Thanks man
49ers win 31-13 and hill will have a 25 yard TD pass to Morgan! Something we will hear a lot this season Hill to Morgan!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by fzrdave:
It's a preseason game, so there's no telling what the final score will be.

yea, the raiders beat the cowboys by 20 last night. You know their fans are already thinking superbowl.

Excellent example of the unpredictability of preseason games. Some people even bet on preseason games which is pure madness when one or both teams might not even being playing for the win.

I'm sure those Raider fans are digging that 1 catch for 8 yards performance by DHB. Yeah, Super Bowl bound!
Originally posted by AKfanster:
105 to 24, Niners win big.

That's how it played out on Madden anyway

But seriously, I'll say 17-13 Niners.
What do I win if I'm right?

Sounds good to me.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,600 for 49ersMan420.
49-0

GO NINERS!
Only the first half score counts (or whatever the score is when teams pull the starters) at that point it will be 17-10 NINERS!, after the starters leave the game I really don't care how our scrubs do against theirs. (Okay I care a little)
17 to 3, lets go niners !!!!!
21-0, 49ers. I honestly believe the Broncos could very well be the worst team in the NFL this season.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Aug 14, 2009 at 3:52 PM ]