There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MNF tickets came in the mail!

Section 16 row M, I can't f**kin wait. I know it's late in the season but i hope this game has some meaning towards us making the playoffs. This is going to be my first home niners game ever(i live in NC). I can't wait to cheer as loud as humanly possible.



GO NINERS!!!!!
good luck keeping your voice. I usually can't talk for about a week after a home game
Originally posted by backontop:
good luck keeping your voice. I usually can't talk for about a week after a home game

im not worried, i don't like talking to people anyway
dont' forget to bring your pom poms
dont forget the beers and garlic fries!
Look what I got in the mail:







Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Look what I got in the mail:








I can haz 1?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Look what I got in the mail:








I can haz 1?

Maybe.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Look what I got in the mail:








I can haz 1?

Maybe.
So envious, I live in Toronto and couldn't give two s**ts about any of the local teams. I have never actually lived in a town where I was a fan of the team and I wish I could. All I hear is Bills talk and i would like to half ass get into them so i can enjoy the experience but it feels like I am cheating on the Niners! It is fun having TO though!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Look what I got in the mail:








I can haz 1?

Maybe.

where you livin in the bay stoney? you are the only person that I always agree with besides maddog
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Look what I got in the mail:








OK im jealous. I want to see just 1 Niner game at the old Stick before I die.
Its just not the same watching them in friggin philly.
Very nice man,,,ENJOY
Originally posted by bigmur49:
So envious, I live in Toronto and couldn't give two s**ts about any of the local teams. I have never actually lived in a town where I was a fan of the team and I wish I could. All I hear is Bills talk and i would like to half ass get into them so i can enjoy the experience but it feels like I am cheating on the Niners! It is fun having TO though!

man if the 49ers played the Bills in the T-dot, I'd be there in a heartbeat.
Am I the only one who hates MNF? I guess being at the game does help though, since the reason I hate it is because the horrible ESPN production. Why do we never get a Sunday night game?