LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Does anyone else notice that this o-line became terrible when staley came back. When Staley got injured our O-line started playing well together.

Staley's not even that good. He's our best lineman, but on other teams he'd be their worst lineman.

ur over reacting
bring ...back Dilfer
Thanks for that bounce...jesus!
Raye is calling their plays too.
Time to get in the spread to buy Smith some time.
staleys actually a bit overrated
Originally posted by NinerNewbie:
I'm very disappointed

This says it all with this start today
Originally posted by KALI-KING:
Does anyone else notice that this o-line became terrible when staley came back. When Staley got injured our O-line started playing well together.

Staley's not even that good. He's our best lineman, but on other teams he'd be their worst lineman.

ur over reacting

I always thought Staley was overrated
Originally posted by KALI-KING:

ur over reacting

Yeah. You know, the 49ers started losing when Crabtree signed. Maybe he is the problem?

Really, just because b happened after A does not mean B happened BECAUSE of A.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Raye is calling their plays too.

LOL

But that WOULD have been our OC, if he didn't want to live close to home

Originally posted by excelsior:
If I were Alex's agent, I would tell him to get out of SF; the team is a career destroyer for QBs.

I think Alex is destroying the 49ers
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Stats don't lie this is the worst offensive line in the league
Wow, I don't think I've even seen a Kwame Harris o-line play this bad. This team looks uninspired, un-prepared, and care-less.

Is anybody surprised though? Check out 49ers.com's interviews (as well as Comcast Bay Area's) and you'll notice that every player has looked depressed all week (except Brian Jennings... but we all know what universe he's in).
No more of this Singletary conservative (scared) playcalling please
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

I dont think its his fault, and Stayley has been back for 1 game, and it was against the Eagles.
Share 49ersWebzone