There are 209 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for sincalfaithful.
Originally posted by 190836:
0-11 on third down efficiency, have we ever had a day like this?

seems like every week

A couple of weeks ago?

Just this year........
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Player in next years draft that would've improved our chances the most today:
CJ Spiller.
He is the playmaker we need in the return game and on the offense.

+ 1

Anyone else disagree? Didn't think so.

I do...O line is much of a bigger problem..

And you don't think a return man should be one of our top priorities? Were you satisfied with the field position today? I would hope not! When you have a chance at a playmaker, you take it. Yes, I agree that the O-line should be our top concern this off-season, but a special teams return man should be right up there as well.
[ Edited by PTulini on Dec 20, 2009 at 4:46 PM ]
Watch the game with Rogers and Roth....Alex.....
Ok now since the niners are out of the playoffs let's lose the Last 2 games for a higher draft choice can't wait to see this clowns again next year and the year after that o and there last 2 games should b fun the
niners r just a bunch of heartless jokes
i'll say this, a.smith is not the future & as much as they help in the run but in the passing game t. spikes & m. lewis look slow. roman still sucks too. it isn't single handedly smiths fault but his qb play costed us the game. l the line was fcukin up but a good qb would've still got the w. smiths first int, he had davis open but under threw him, then over threw d walk open. smiths play will not get us to the next level. GO NINERS!!!! in 2010.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Alex Smith needs 5-7 turnovers from his defense to win football games.

The stats don't lie. It's been five years. This guy cannot take this franchise anywhere.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Peanut49:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
what is it? 8 years in a row without playoffs? SIIIIIIIIIIICK

2001 dude. That's 8 not 7.

~Ceadder

Well we won a playoff game in 02?
lol people are lsoing it, we got people writing emails to the 49ers demanding answers lol. sounding like you guys arent gonna root for the 49ers, well f**k all that, this has been a good year if you really thought we were gonna make the playoffs this year you were aiming to high. Of course i wanted the 9ers to go to the playoffs but i also realized that we are under a 1st year head coach its gonna take time. we have the pieces but the offensive line just plain sucks it needs to be addressed the off season and i beleive it will.

and for those who are gonna reply back to this with ive been waiting for x amount of years and blah blah, just shut the f**k up and continue to root for the 9ers and if you dont want to go find anohter team to root for. Cuz no matter what happens until the day i day i will root for the niners

Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I still wish he would have just threw it.....let something funky happen...it was 4th down and the season....better try something than take a sack.

Like he did in the first half for the INT?

it was 4th down....you are letting your blindness affect your posting....

4th down...season on the line.... I didn't expect him to complete it but EVERYONE KNOWS YOU THROW THE BALL UP, you do not take a sack...even if you are getting tackled you throw the ball somewhere...

that play just shows that he let those INTs affect his play at the end of the game....he was too worried about turning the ball over that he even took a sack instead of getting rid of the ball on 4th down....we are down by 14pts... you LET GO OF THE F'n BALL....

seriously.... he should have got rid of the ball as soon as he hit is last drop, but he didn't....I know someone was coming at him...but he was not getting hit on that last step...that is when you throw the ball.

He basically got hit after less than a second and you think he should have been able to throw it?

again, you are letting your bias affect your posting....watch the play again, it was not less than a second....

again...he dropped back and at that last step had an opportunity to throw the ball...but he tried to evade the oncoming rusher....he should have threw it on that last step....while the rush was getting ready to hit him...
Originally posted by valrod33:
lol people are lsoing it, we got people writing emails to the 49ers demanding answers lol. sounding like you guys arent gonna root for the 49ers, well f**k all that, this has been a good year if you really thought we were gonna make the playoffs this year you were aiming to high. Of course i wanted the 9ers to go to the playoffs but i also realized that we are under a 1st year head coach its gonna take time. we have the pieces but the offensive line just plain sucks it needs to be addressed the off season and i beleive it will.

and for those who are gonna reply back to this with ive been waiting for x amount of years and blah blah, just shut the f**k up and continue to root for the 9ers and if you dont want to go find anohter team to root for. Cuz no matter what happens until the day i day i will root for the niners

THIS.
Originally posted by valrod33:

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Intentionally posting stupid threads is a warnable offense
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
CONGRATULATIONS 49ERS AND ALEX SMITH ON ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SEASON !

THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR !

True, i just hope maybe we can get rid of all the individual player haters, and our fans can support whomever is under center next season.

Yup, Just like you did with Shaun Hill, right?

Actually yeah, as a matter of fact. Go back and look in past threads. i am a smith supporter, but said from TC on, whomever wins thats whom im supportin.

And you know whats sad, is that most Smith supporters backed Hill when he was in, whether we liked him or not.

And as soon as Smith got in, the Smith haters came back full swing. He does good, their silent, or say few words. First mistake, where's Nate Davis, and bench him.

Anything else D?

Look, I supported Hill when he was our starter and you did nothing but bash him and state how Smith would do better; but, you were right to. I've supported Smith since he's started proving himself; but, still have to listen to whiners blowing any little comment about Smith out of proportion and labeling people Haters... Stop looking for the hate and enjoy the game...

Oh, and people will continue to question the QB until someone proves to be the QB of the future (whether Smith or Davis develop or we bring in someone new).

Brotha D, i dont even know why u still replying brotha. Cuz like i said myself along with a lot of Smith supporters supported Hill. Of course i have my bias, just as another person, HOWEVER, I have never knocked him, just because he's Hill. Like most dislike Smith, just because.

And D, come on now, you cant be honest. one little thing about Smith out of proportion. I'll say this, to lets see if you get me. Saying people on this board, havent hated on Smith, since day 1, and still now whether he does good or bad. Is like saying theres no racial issue in 'America.

Or better yet, like saying GW Jr, did a great job of running our country. As long as we are alive things will always be a certain way like it or not.

And our team is no different, some in here, will hate on Smith whether he does good or not. And if you think, just cuz u say, lets just enjoy the game. Maybe ur a little blind and should go back to the beginnin of this thread and see if you cant find at least 10 people knocking smith before he even played a down.

Like Key says during his segments, COME ON MAN.
Share 49ersWebzone