There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
Originally posted by crzy:
We are going to get annihilated in this game. But it's okay because the Cardinals a Super Bowl contender and we're an 8-8 team.

I'll take the Pepsi challenge on that assessment any day. We WILL NOT get annihilated.

Hope you're right.

But Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin vs our injured secondary makes me extremely nervous.

And we saw what the Cardinals did to the Vikings on Sunday night.

Yeah, but looking at the whole body of work the Cards have done all season.... it's been up and down and up and down. That is the kind of team they are.

Plus, it looked to me like a case of the Cards coming in to play the super bowl and the Vikings having a really bad game.
Mark Schlereth just put the cardinals on upset alert on nfl live.
Mark Schlereth just put the cardinals on upset alert on nfl live.

the cardinals are no match for super smith!!!

the man. the legend. the phoenix.
It's so hard to get up for this game now but I will get there!

Go 9ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by taney71:
It's so hard to get up for this game now but I will get there!

Go 9ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm trying to get excited for this one, but I can't so far. I'll still watch because I'm a niner fan, but man, what could have been...

this.

Not a personal attack, but I'm tired of the "this" thing. Where did that come from anyway?
Originally posted by highwayone:
I'm trying to get excited for this one, but I can't so far. I'll still watch because I'm a niner fan, but man, what could have been...

this.

Not a personal attack, but I'm tired of the "this" thing. Where did that come from anyway?

i dont know where it started but its a lot faster than saying.."i agree with what you are saying"..do you realize how many people say "this" on the webzone?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

the cardinals are no match for super smith!!!

the man. the legend. the phoenix.

Crazy. Smith looks totally different now.

Its like the kid grew up right before our eyes.

Ok ok...
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
MY FIRST MONDAY NIGHTER!!! YYEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

It's alright if we're basically not in contention, still wanna beat the s**t outta the Cards in front of the ENTIRE Country!

Tailgating with a bunch of friends...and yours truly will definitely be Drr-uhh-uuh-uunnk!!

uhhhh . . .dude. . . . you HAVE to stop by the Webzone tailgate. If you don't we'll send Legbreaker after you.

Hired Goons?!

Drunken goons is more like it. Seriously though - you have to at least stop by for a beer and say hello. Check the thread in the Parking Lot for info.

this.

i dont know where it started but its a lot faster than saying.."i agree with what you are saying"..do you realize how many people say "this" on the webzone?

I think that I started it. I know that I made it mainstream.
Pride Bowl VII

this.

this
"Any time you play a team that rushes for almost 300 yards, why not do that again -- or at least attempt to? It was just weird that they came out and wanted to spread us out and go deep and pay attention to the pass. For them to take that load off for us was beautiful." Curry said.

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
"Any time you play a team that rushes for almost 300 yards, why not do that again -- or at least attempt to? It was just weird that they came out and wanted to spread us out and go deep and pay attention to the pass. For them to take that load off for us was beautiful." Curry said.

I hope VD burning Curry becomes a regular thing now.

-9fA