LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I hope someone on our defense rips Kurt Warner's smug motherf**king head off.

Originally posted by JMC52:
Time to see how the rookie plays on one the of biggest stages, I think he will step up.

let's hope so. if he gets like 60 or so yards and a TD, that would be a good first-ever monday night game.

but in my unrealistic world, he's going to go for 8 catches, 123 yards and 2 TDs. hahah
S**t I think VD and Crabs are psyche about being on MNF. It might be bad enough for them to drop a couple of passes before they can settle down
He will be in primetime on the east coast, but not the west... obviously.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
S**t I think VD and Crabs are psyche about being on MNF. It might be bad enough for them to drop a couple of passes before they can settle down

lol. can't believe we got 16 drops between two players.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Hopefully he don't duck any passes in primetime.
No
What qnnhan7 and Syber said... 2 time outs before kickoff.

Then we'll hold the last one until 2 seconds before the half where Sing will call a TO just to make the Cards take another hit before going into the locker room...

[ Edited by D_Niner on Dec 14, 2009 at 15:43:49 ]
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

lol. can't believe we got 16 drops between two players.

They ALL better come play...No Drops, No Missed/Bad Tackles, No Mental Errors...Be on point - the WORLD's watching.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by Nes49:
I'm trying to get a few friends together & watch the game tonite at D&Bs.....Imma get piss drunk....& cheer for my 9ers.

They have to bring everything they have tonight. ALL OF THEM!

I hate watching Niners games at the Bar or Dave 'n' Busters. s**t sucks. No volume, can't concentrate fully on the game... just pisses me off.

true...but being drunk with friends, watching your team....fun...we win...HELLA FUN!!!!

No; but, he will be Hammer time...

What kind of fans are you?

Sure there may have been a few issues but you don't start a thread to joke about it.
another stupid ass thread
Originally posted by valrod33:
another stupid ass thread
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Share 49ersWebzone