LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • da209
  • Veteran
f**k YEA!!!!! im s pumbed!!!! IM GONNA HAVE NO MERCY 4 CARDINALS FANS 2marro!
We've got nothing left to prove. Let's go out there and kick some ass!!!

[ Edited by PTulini on Dec 13, 2009 at 21:59:25 ]
am still pissed at the refs for screwing us over last week.

i hope the team feels like that also & takes it out on the Tards
u dont want them celebrating a NFC West crown in our house!!!!!
This might have been mentioned in the previous ten pages. Did anyone else notice that on the team schedule on the webzone homepage the start time for this game is listed as 6:30pm. Game starts at 5:30pm.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nflguy49:
This might have been mentioned in the previous ten pages. Did anyone else notice that on the team schedule on the webzone homepage the start time for this game is listed as 6:30pm. Game starts at 5:30pm.

It's fixed now.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by da209:
f**k YEA!!!!! im s pumbed!!!!

• dmax
  • Veteran
lets go 49ers...take care of buisness
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dmax:
lets go 49ers...take care of buisness

Get it done....It's our time.......
Singletary said in his press conf that the 49ers will "rock" on Monday night. I don't know about that, but we need to PFP (play for pride).

Go 49ers!!!

This is gonna be a tough one for Alex. That AZ defense is really starting to gel. I would love to see him light up this D. Lets go get it done!
get frank going in the passing game (since we don't run with him anymore) which gives alex rhythm. then beat them over the middle with VD. when he gets doubled, get crabtree involved. if our defense can get to kurt warner this game can be won as long as we don't shoot ourselves in the foot like every other week.

Hit em in the Mouth, and the chest, shoulders, ribs. Knock Warner the F' out baby. Come D show up tonight like ya did Week 1. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think rice is gonna be on set with Young
Manusky must bring the heat tonight. That is the only way we're gonna win this game. If Warner has time to throw, he'll pick us apart.

Need big games from Haralson, Lawson, and J.Smith tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone