LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by battletowin:
Madden simulation

cards 30
49ers 27

http://espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl2010?id=4729347

f**k madden. Someone call up 2k sports to do it right.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Madden simulation

cards 30
49ers 27

Well if it's any consolation... Madden also picked us to beat the Falcons, Titans, & Seahawks (@ Seattle).
30 to 27 AZ. AZ pulls out the win on a last second TD after the Niners offense blunders away 2 chances to put the game away in the 4th quarter. Sounds about right.

And when I say blunder, it could mean a number of different things. Penalties, dropped passes, fumble(s), not converting a 3rd and short, not converting a 4th and inches, missed FG, tipped pass resulting in an INT, etc....... You know, the exact same garbage this team has been doing all year long.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Go 9ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by AKfanster:
30 to 27 AZ. AZ pulls out the win on a last second TD after the Niners offense blunders away 2 chances to put the game away in the 4th quarter. Sounds about right.

And when I say blunder, it could mean a number of different things. Penalties, dropped passes, fumble(s), not converting a 3rd and short, not converting a 4th and inches, missed FG, tipped pass resulting in an INT, etc....... You know, the exact same garbage this team has been doing all year long.

The good old "Fourth Quarter Facepalm". I've been doing it almost all year.
Got my tix for this game in august. After the first 4 games it was woo hoo this game could be for the division. Then it was alright this game could still be for the division. Now its like well we are gonna have a blast at a monday night game. Oh well. Hoping to be at the park tailgating no later than 2:00. WOO HOOO PARTY!!!!
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I hope someone on our defense rips Kurt Warner's smug motherf**king head off.

How is he smug? He's one of the least smug players in the entire NFL.

"God told me to play in Arizona." Gimme a f**king break.

Second of all, piss off SanDiego. I'll take the warning for saying this, you are a jackass. Go away.

Dude man I didn't attack you here. I just said Warner is not smug.

I know you didn't attack me. I just can't stand you in general. That is all.

I can't do anything about that. I accept other people posting even if I don't agree with their posts.

I accept you posting too, but I have a problem with the way you present your opinions, it annoys me, so I would prefer to avoid conversations with you because I know that they will annoy me.

I don't think he is smug either (Kurt Warner). I can probably point you towards somebody who certainly MAY BE perceived as smug... Sure, he might have used us for leverage, but if you are a SF Giants fan as well, this shouldn't be new to you regarding big name FA's.

Originally posted by doc_brown_:
Last weeks loss to Seattle is still lingering in my system. That one literally hurt!

This.
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Last weeks loss to Seattle is still lingering in my system. That one literally hurt!

This.

It bothered me until the Cards beat the Vikings. At that point I knew we would have never caught up to them in the division, even if we had beaten the Seahawks.

This.

exactly i froze my nuts off and flew 1500 miles to watch us lose
Originally posted by AKfanster:

The good old "Fourth Quarter Facepalm". I've been doing it almost all year.

for me its more than just a face palm, its walking around cussing being in denial that we lost another gm on some crazy bs. i find it hilarious because its so damn true those are the exact type of blunders we go through wk after wk yr after yr
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Madden simulation

cards 30
49ers 27

Well if it's any consolation... Madden also picked us to beat the Falcons, Titans, & Seahawks (@ Seattle).

That is no consolation.

-9fA
I hope the 49ers come out to play tommorrow night!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
There is no pressure on us to win at all, which is why I expect us to have a good effort.

I will laugh my ass off if we seep the Cardinals.
Share 49ersWebzone