There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 12)

I believe Frank explodes this game just as he did early in the year! A MUST WIN! Man, I am already stoked for that game. Haha. I am gonna have to get through the work week without thinking too hard about this game.

GO 9ERS!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
6-6 BABY !!! . . . The Arizona Game will be meaningless unless we are 6-6 and 4-0 in the Division . . . and of course we need the Vikings to cooperate.

A meaningful game 12 games into the season.............how about running the table?
Crabtree quit dropping the ball man .....I think he is trying too hard to make a play and thats why he is dropping the passes, but there is no excuse for the one in the endzone, he should have had that

That being said I think he breaks 100 yards against the seahawks, and Frank gore has 110 yards running

Niners win 24-7
Originally posted by valrod33:
Crabtree quit dropping the ball man .....I think he is trying too hard to make a play and thats why he is dropping the passes, but there is no excuse for the one in the endzone, he should have had that

That being said I think he breaks 100 yards against the seahawks, and Frank gore has 110 yards running

Niners win 24-7

He's a rookie who's only played in a handful of games so far, give the kid a break
I hope we take this game seriously

I dont care who the opponent is

We are not a team who can pencil in a win against anyone (Saints, Colts can do that, if they face raiders, lions etc).
Originally posted by King49er:

Niners win 24-7

He's a rookie who's only played in a handful of games so far, give the kid a break

no

Niners win 24-7

There was also a hand in his face if you look at the pic.
Originally posted by teeohh:

Niners win 24-7

no

Seriously.

He has to catch those balls if he wants to be a number 1 receiver in the NFL. That was a dime by Alex where only Crabs had a chance for it. No excuse for dropping that one.
Originally posted by teeohh:

Niners win 24-7

no

This, Im really excited to have Crabtree he is our best WR, and he stared to show some YAC today, but still man the drops need to stop, I understand every WR has drops and that he is only played in 5-6 games, but if he is gonna be an elite WR, you dont drop passes in the endzone
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Niners win 24-7

LOL, watch the replay not look at some pic that was taken after he had already dropped the ball, watch the replay no reason why the ball shouldnt have been caught, look ive been on Crabtrees nuts even when the holdout was going on I really like the kid and he is gonna be great for the 9ers, but he needs to fix those drops soon, like i said i think its just because he is trying really hard to make a big play, he jsut needs to calm down and make the catch
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Niners win 24-7

LOL, watch the replay not look at some pic that was taken after he had already dropped the ball, watch the replay no reason why the ball shouldnt have been caught, look ive been on Crabtrees nuts even when the holdout was going on I really like the kid and he is gonna be great for the 9ers, but he needs to fix those drops soon, like i said i think its just because he is trying really hard to make a big play, he jsut needs to calm down and make the catch

Who cares? No camp, no anything, and he's already the best WR on the team. Hell, I say he's already the best WR on this team since T.O. I'll hold the criticism off until next year thank you very much.
hawks fan!!!! Where are you??
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I can easily see the vikings destroying the cardinals

49ers need to be careful in seattle though

Agree 100 percent about the Seattle game

I'm not happy with the play of our secondary since the last time we played them. In that game we enjoyed good coverage down field, I'm not sure if that is going to happen this time around. I'm confident we can shut down their run game and I'm also confident they have the ability to throw that ball on us. The key to this game, unlike the last time we played them, is going to be if we can bring pressure, IMHO.

Offensively, picking on Cole in the middle should pay dividends...and open up the pass. Everybody in the zone will be screaming around here "WTF was Raye thinking running the ball up the gut" next week, but it is the best way to attack them....Cole is a big time liability for them, he can't hold the center for s**t, we already saw that in week two.

The secondary has me worried as well. Garrard had a lot of yards today and if it wasn't for our Front 7 creating turnovers today and getting sacks, it would be a much closer game.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Damn, we win and Zona loses, it sets that Monday night game up as the biggest in a very long time.......
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I can easily see the vikings destroying the cardinals

49ers need to be careful in seattle though

Agree 100 percent about the Seattle game

I'm not happy with the play of our secondary since the last time we played them. In that game we enjoyed good coverage down field, I'm not sure if that is going to happen this time around. I'm confident we can shut down their run game and I'm also confident they have the ability to throw that ball on us. The key to this game, unlike the last time we played them, is going to be if we can bring pressure, IMHO.

Offensively, picking on Cole in the middle should pay dividends...and open up the pass. Everybody in the zone will be screaming around here "WTF was Raye thinking running the ball up the gut" next week, but it is the best way to attack them....Cole is a big time liability for them, he can't hold the center for s**t, we already saw that in week two.

The secondary has me worried as well. Garrard had a lot of yards today and if it wasn't for our Front 7 creating turnovers today and getting sacks, it would be a much closer game.

and the two missed feild goals lol