LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Vernon got back to his droping habbits. He dropped two TDs.
The first would have given us a 7-0 lead.
The second would given us a 21-14 lead.

The Niners can't win when a team scores more than 16 points on us.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
You guys are idiots if you think coaching cost us the game. The three main areas that cost us the game are the following:

- Lack of 3rd down conversations. We lacked sustainability on drives due to 3rd down conversations. This would have at least put us in field goal position and earned us more TOP.

- Dropped passes. Coaches don't catch passes. VD, Crabs, etc had too many dropped passes out there. Another need in the off-season, legit WRs that won't drop passes.

- Lack of a running game. This is where a QB that can play in a pro-style offense comes into play. In addition, this is where good run blocking interior linemen comes into play. We don't have a balanced attack, which means we put all of our eggs in one basket. Too bad we cracked em before we won.

Moral of the story: This is exactly why I kept saying "One f**king game at a f**king time". People thought this was a slam dunk...wrong!
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
This team and its coaching staff are not ready for or deserving of the playoffs.

this.

we're underacheiving.
f**k the niners there just as bad as a joke you've heard over and over again we can't win we just can't but this is what I gotta say alex smith is the truth but on his last drive he kinda choked throwing to Morgan when he was well covered. Fire sing fire Scott add aNd replace sum jokes on our D and O and as for frank gore let's trade him for somthin good cuz he is worth nuttin 2 me cj spiller Eric berry!! I'm done
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
DAMMIT...Im drunk & angRy as hell so Im not to clear what to analyze...but THE SPECIAL TEAMS f**k UP WAS COASTLY.

Now making MNF THE GAME.
The people who are blaming alex are just stupid. He doesn't play special teams, defense, WR, RB. The team let him down. He led us on a drive at the end were frank fumbles, he comes back and drives us down field and throws a pass to VD that should have been a TD, nonetheless we tie the game. Some of you fans are pathetic in the way you blame players for losses.
Originally posted by B650:
Don't blame Smith for this one. It's hard to win games when your best receiver can't catch and your best RB can't hold on to the ball.

Jesus, even when no one is blaming Smith you guys still feel the need to defend him.
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
This loss just shows the many reasons why the niners are not ready for the playoffs. It sucks but everything that was wrong with us in the past showed up today:

-Poor special teams plays
-Frank fumbling
-VD dropping several catchable balls, especially the one that hit him in the face that would have been the go ahead TD.
-Alex Smith having an opportunity to take a leadership role at the end and failing to come through.

Wrong

VD should've caught the go ahead td and dropped it

Agreed, replay showed that VD was wide open and didn't haul it in. That pass was on target.
wow. we're now tied with seattle. they even might end up ahead of us in the standings when its all said and done. watch they make the playoffs. NOW that would be hilarious.
This is a playoff team if they could learn to stop finding ways to lose.

Originally posted by obx49:

NO!!!! I broke my computer screen.
I blame the last Drive on Alex he had an open Hill on da sideline and his pass intended to Morgan should of been picked. He managed the drive poorly and didn't waste no time on the clock.

Hard fought game and both teams had mistakes but the last drive was Alex fault. Still has not prove that he can WIN when pressure is on!

On the positive looks like we are going to have back to back picks on the draft!
Ummm you can blame the whole team for this but I blame the F***KIN REFS!!!

They did NOT call an unbiased game. The Mugging of DDW in the End Zone, no Safety called(though ONE ref TRIED to get it right) TONS of Holding on Seattle's OLINE and no flags. PUSHOFF on Housh not called but turned into HOLDING on bly which actually should have been OFFSETTING penalties. This is as blatant a fix as I have EVER seen.

I do not blame our guys. They wouldn't have won if we would have started midfield on every drive and not turned the ball over once.

I wish I had the money to sue the League for fixing games. I'm pissed right now.

Far as I am concerned Shattle is now the new Cowboys. F*@K THOSE TOOL GOBBLERS!!!

~Ceadder
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by B650:
Don't blame Smith for this one. It's hard to win games when your best receiver can't catch and your best RB can't hold on to the ball.

Jesus, even when no one is blaming Smith you guys still feel the need to defend him.

It's hard to win games when you can't convert 3rd downs...
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by awol36:
the season isnt really over. the make or break game is next week, If we win, whuci is a big if. we will behind az by 1 game and hold the tie breaker. all we he have to to is just tie Az at seasons end, 9-7 playoffs

We shoulda beatin this team...Now if ANY Playofda R 2 B realised.....we gotta win out.

The only positive today is that we can now see Alex Smith being the guy.
Share 49ersWebzone