Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
manny's a clown...negro's got jokes

Originally posted by AZ9er:

He's hilarious. The rest of them are annoying as hell though.
[ Edited by chimp914 on Nov 29, 2009 at 4:31 PM ]
  • obx49
  • Veteran

He also brought his game today save the dropped INT.
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by Wifey:

If they keep playing like this, the run game will open up and Gore will get his yards.

I feel bad for Gore, this OL gives him no shot on most of his carries. We need to study the Eagles and get better at setting Gore up for the screen pass.
Unfortunatly, I missed the game. How did Alex look? I understand that Jax defense is suspect but 2 tds in the first half is good. Did they run a lot of spread or is he getting better under center. Thanks,
Hats off to Alex. Finally he put together a game worthy of the praise he receives on this board. Good job Alex...
Media is trying to get Alex in Trouble..haha....

he handled them well like he usually does...
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 29, 2009 at 4:37 PM ]
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Hats off to Alex. Finally he put together a game worthy of the praise he receives on this board. Good job Alex...

• obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cuphalffull:
Unfortunatly, I missed the game. How did Alex look? I understand that Jax defense is suspect but 2 tds in the first half is good. Did they run a lot of spread or is he getting better under center. Thanks,

Actually, he looked really good today. There were plenty of dropped passes (3 by VD and Crabs dropped a TD pass) otherwise his numbers would have been a lot better. He still throws the occasional high passes, but other than that he looked really good.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Agreed, two TDs no Ints, I love it, they let him play, and he took full advantage of it and did a great job. Love it.

Originally posted by obx49:

Actually, he looked really good today. There were plenty of dropped passes (3 by VD and Crabs dropped a TD pass) otherwise his numbers would have been a lot better. He still throws the occasional high passes, but other than that he looked really good.

Did they run the shotgun most of the game? or did the mix it up under center and shotgun?

Did they run the shotgun most of the game? or did the mix it up under center and shotgun?

It was mostly shotgun until the very end.
  • obx49
  • Veteran

I would say he was in a shotgun 85% of the game except of course when we had the game won and they started running the ball. I think he threw the ball 41 times.

I would say he was in a shotgun 85% of the game except of course when we had the game won and they started running the ball. I think he threw the ball 41 times.

Thanks,
Nice to see Reye starting to put a round peg into a round hole

Who cares if he was in the shotgun or under center. The O line managed to play a respectible game and we got a win. Thats all that matters.
Share 49ersWebzone