LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

LOL Jason Hill

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Why are we LOL'ing at Jason Hill?

He came through for us last year and I have nothing but high hopes for him. Training camp is one thing--real games is another. How can anyone who is smart write him off RIGHT NOW?

He was born and raised in San Francisco, and grew up a 49er fan
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
I remember that Jets game he made some key catches for us to keep the ball moving. I like Hill, i think he can be the new Battle just more productive i think.

was that the game where morgan caught the ball sitting down in the endzone? if i remember in that game it was all about j. hill and morgan. i dont nderstand all these people hating on hill, he looked really good once he got some playing time last year

not sure, the only thing i remember clearly from that game is Willis bringing the ruckus on Brad Smith. Jets fans were mad at my brother and me for cheering for that hit....oh well haha

Jason Hill will be a key player for us this year. Yeah he may drop some passes but who doesn't?
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
I remember that Jets game he made some key catches for us to keep the ball moving. I like Hill, i think he can be the new Battle just more productive i think.

was that the game where morgan caught the ball sitting down in the endzone? if i remember in that game it was all about j. hill and morgan. i dont nderstand all these people hating on hill, he looked really good once he got some playing time last year

not sure, the only thing i remember clearly from that game is Willis bringing the ruckus on Brad Smith. Jets fans were mad at my brother and me for cheering for that hit....oh well haha

Jason Hill will be a key player for us this year. Yeah he may drop some passes but who doesn't?

yeah he stepped into his a*****e, left garbage, ate snickers. Spay painted "Patrick Willis was here".
  • 49erblood
  • Info N/A
why havent we learned from the past, let me begin ; jt o'sullivan,taylor jacobs,mark roman ,keasy,tully bantacant,and now spurlock&zeigler are all training camp hall of famers !!!! Now remember jeff garcia,shaun hill,jason hill average practice players,but come sundays they just make plays and thats what counts!!! So now i dont understand why j.hill is getting shafted by the coaches big mistake in my opinion!! lets look @ our wr corp. MORGAN young stud, bruce 1 yr left ,this is battles 7th yr we all know what he is ,just a gamer but not a top 3 wr on any team. J.HILL SHOWED he can be a 2 or 3 when singletary gave him a shot down the stretch & still has potential!! In my opinion we should replace BATTLE with spurlock a younger more explosive version,but as u can see in tonights game he still needs work with his route running. The 49ers need 2 give J.HILL reps with the 1st unit & 2nd units,and he will show he is a player u can count on!! I havnt mentioned crabs cuz he still hasnt signed !! go 49ers
Originally posted by 49erblood:
why havent we learned from the past, let me begin ; jt o'sullivan,taylor jacobs,mark roman ,keasy,tully bantacant,and now spurlock&zeigler are all training camp hall of famers !!!! Now remember jeff garcia,shaun hill,jason hill average practice players,but come sundays they just make plays and thats what counts!!! So now i dont understand why j.hill is getting shafted by the coaches big mistake in my opinion!! lets look @ our wr corp. MORGAN young stud, bruce 1 yr left ,this is battles 7th yr we all know what he is ,just a gamer but not a top 3 wr on any team. J.HILL SHOWED he can be a 2 or 3 when singletary gave him a shot down the stretch & still has potential!! In my opinion we should replace BATTLE with spurlock a younger more explosive version,but as u can see in tonights game he still needs work with his route running. The 49ers need 2 give J.HILL reps with the 1st unit & 2nd units,and he will show he is a player u can count on!! I havnt mentioned crabs cuz he still hasnt signed !! go 49ers

aaagggh!! my brain exploded!!!
  • 49erblood
  • Info N/A
yeah I know but i had 2 let it all out
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
hill is still one of our top 4 receivers. he might not be a good practice player, but he'll show up in games like last season

not a good "practice player" please, not another one of those!

yeah, i bet if taylor jacobs was on the team he'd beat out all of our receivers
Originally posted by 49erblood:
[ Edited by SolRebe1 on Aug 15, 2009 at 11:21 AM ]

Originally posted by znk916:

k enough with the thread bumping.

Share 49ersWebzone