There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who was the better #21?

Who was the better #21?

Discuss...

I'm gonna go with Gore, even though when we had Deion... HE was the one with ALL EYES ON HIM, everytime he was on the feild... I remember always wanting them to put him in on Offense... and the only time I could remember they did, they went deep to him but it was incomplete.... He was truly electrifying...

I have to go with Frank simply because of his leadership, his heart, and his longevity with our team...

Frank gets my vote... but Deion was a beast that year...

***EDITED*** Added Eric Wright for wysiwyg

[ Edited by zozell on Aug 12, 2009 at 09:32:52 ]
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
what kind of question is that?
Seriously,

your comparing our Face of the offense, to a player who WAS good, but only played one year for us?

Come on, man,

It's gotta be GORE. Gore is the man.

i mean come on, deion was sick, but he was a cowboy to much.
Originally posted by zozell:
Discuss...

I'm gonna go with Gore, even though when we had Deion... HE was the one with ALL EYES ON HIM, everytime he was on the feild... I remember always wanting them to put him in on Offense... and the only time I could remember they did, they went deep to him but it was incomplete.... He was truly electrifying...

I have to go with Frank simply because of his leadership, his heart, and his longevity with our team...

Frank gets my vote... but Deion was a beast that year...

That deep pass you remember was at the end of the superbowl if i remember correctly.
If the question was Eric Wright or Frank Gore, you would have an argument
  • cools
  • Veteran
with all due respect to Frank and Prime time, this was the best #21 for us

Originally posted by cools:

Nice Pic Cools
Posters look like their going for Frank too... but the votes are leaning towards Prime Time... hmmm... not that dumb of a poll afterall
Originally posted by zozell:
Posters look like their going for Frank too... but the votes are leaning towards Prime Time... hmmm... not that dumb of a poll afterall

Zozell, I think you need to add EW to make it fair
  • mod
  • Veteran
Who was the better #21? Deion... he was on of if the greatest at his position.

But Frank Gore is the better 49er
  • BobS
  • Veteran
The fact that Sanders shied from contact diminished my respect for him. He may have been one of the best shut down corners ever, but on running plays he was looking for a place to hide. I would put the other #21 ( Eric Wright ) in my secondary
over him, the only sissies on a football field should be the kickers.
  • the_woad
  • Info N/A
Deion will be a first ballot hall of famer. He literally shut down an entire side of the field when he played. He is a sick individual.
Originally posted by cools:

the only 21 in my book.... (gore comes close)

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home