LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Niners news on rome is burnin coming up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Come on guys we're talking about Jim Rome. He never says anything nice and fluffy, it's always controversial with him. Take his comments with a grain of salt.

I like what he said about Crabtree though.
  • CHIPDOUGLAS_510
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
What is this blog about?? "Rome is burnin"?? Is it a TV show or radio show? Please fill me in guys.

You are WAAAAY better off not knowing!
Originally posted by CHIPDOUGLAS_510:
What is this blog about?? "Rome is burnin"?? Is it a TV show or radio show? Please fill me in guys.

Thank You! That works for me...
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Eh, he was out of context with what he said a little.

Said that Singletary "Singled him out in front of his teammates". But he didn't mention or didn't know that Singletary first said the next person to turn the ball over would have to go to the hill. That person just happened to be Smith..

And with Vernon, that quote wasn't his response to Gore talking to him, he said that before Gore asked him to stop fighting. Rome said it was his response to him. I didn't like that Rome twisted things like that.

that's all the media does, but have been a slow news day

For your first time viewing pleasure.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

For your first time viewing pleasure.

OMG.. Never seen that best show I've ever seen on "Rome Is Burning"
Rome is awesome...he went to UCSB so he drops little tidbits about santa barbara on the show, where I am stuck living now. But hey, it's nice here at least...and it isn't LA. Anyways, my favorite was when he said "This is worse then a walk of shame across campus into IV in sweatpants with a stop at freebirds"

Couldn't stop laughing for about an hour
Share 49ersWebzone