There are 183 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners news on rome is burnin coming up

will let you know what is said
wow. just bashed smith for going to the hill yesterday...
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=128010&start=15

I think Rome reads the zone
False alarm, now much was said, he just talked about how Sing made Alex sit down for a half hour after he threw an int in practice and than talked about how VD making the team run gassers and then saying they should be happy, because he is making them better.
damn he really ripped Vernon, "Private Winslow talks better smack than you, and makes more plays"
can't argue with anything he said, he's right.
Originally posted by philmo:
False alarm, now much was said, he just talked about how Sing made Alex sit down for a half hour after he threw an int in practice and than talked about how VD making the team run gassers and then saying they should be happy, because he is making them better.

he said when is vernon going to get it? running gassers doesn't make the team better. Running extra routes, watching more film, or studying the playbook does. He said running after practice makes the team more mad, not better.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by philmo:
False alarm, now much was said, he just talked about how Sing made Alex sit down for a half hour after he threw an int in practice and than talked about how VD making the team run gassers and then saying they should be happy, because he is making them better.

he said when is vernon going to get it? running gassers doesn't make the team better. Running extra routes, watching more film, or studying the playbook does. He said running after practice makes the team more mad, not better.

I meant to say that VD said that making them run gassers was making them better, you are correct Rome didn't say that, he did rip VD for doing this.
That was two terrible segments. He made it look like our team was completely divided. He left a lot out about the hill. Made it more of a big deal than it was.
Eh, he was out of context with what he said a little.

Said that Singletary "Singled him out in front of his teammates". But he didn't mention or didn't know that Singletary first said the next person to turn the ball over would have to go to the hill. That person just happened to be Smith..

And with Vernon, that quote wasn't his response to Gore talking to him, he said that before Gore asked him to stop fighting. Rome said it was his response to him. I didn't like that Rome twisted things like that.
Originally posted by postonhater:
That was two terrible segments. He made it look like our team was completely divided. He left a lot out about the hill. Made it more of a big deal than it was.

yup I felt the same way, he left out the fact that Sing said the next person that has a TO will be going to the hill and it was Smith being the next guy to lose a TO, he made it sound like Smith was playing like crap and had to sit out and he failed to mention the oline knowing it wasn't his fault and joining him on the hill, and that Sing smiled at him, because he knew it was just bad timing on Smiths part.
Originally posted by postonhater:
That was two terrible segments. He made it look like our team was completely divided. He left a lot out about the hill. Made it more of a big deal than it was.

national media just doesn't know how to react to Singletary because he has his own way, but that way is unproven yet. Half the media likes his style, half don't. Like everything on ESPN today everyone is "predicting" how any team will react to anything, Singletary in this example with the 9ers, and will hope they will be right so they can say I told you so in the future.

[ Edited by global_nomad on Aug 11, 2009 at 13:42:56 ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Eh, he was out of context with what he said a little.

Said that Singletary "Singled him out in front of his teammates". But he didn't mention or didn't know that Singletary first said the next person to turn the ball over would have to go to the hill. That person just happened to be Smith..

And with Vernon, that quote wasn't his response to Gore talking to him, he said that before Gore asked him to stop fighting. Rome said it was his response to him. I didn't like that Rome twisted things like that.

Romes an i-di-ot. Thats how he gets ra-tings.

Phe-no-me-nal.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Eh, he was out of context with what he said a little.

Said that Singletary "Singled him out in front of his teammates". But he didn't mention or didn't know that Singletary first said the next person to turn the ball over would have to go to the hill. That person just happened to be Smith..

And with Vernon, that quote wasn't his response to Gore talking to him, he said that before Gore asked him to stop fighting. Rome said it was his response to him. I didn't like that Rome twisted things like that.

Romes an i-di-ot. Thats how he gets ra-tings.

Phe-no-me-nal.

INN-CRED-IBLE

UN-BELIEVE-ABLE
What is this blog about?? "Rome is burnin"?? Is it a TV show or radio show? Please fill me in guys.