There are 172 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Go 49ers!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Go 49ers!
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
We should beat them why not. Lets just be happy its an away game. We play better on the road. Playing at home = us being lazy. Don't know why just seems to be the case.
The 9ers have one of the best chances they've had in years of going up there and getting a victory. On the other hand, it's kind of like the Bears playing at the Stick. The last time they beat the 9ers was way back in 1985. I also saw the stat that the Packers have only ever won one game down in Tampa Bay. I don't know, but for some reason certain teams just can't get a win in a certain place. I'd like to see that change and see the 9ers end this ugly streak against the Packers and bring home a win.
Originally posted by susweel:
If Aaron Rodgers lights it up and Alex plays like his normal self this place is gonna go crazy.

The same could be said if you switch the names around.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fzrdave:
The 9ers have one of the best chances they've had in years of going up there and getting a victory. On the other hand, it's kind of like the Bears playing at the Stick. The last time they beat the 9ers was way back in 1985. I also saw the stat that the Packers have only ever won one game down in Tampa Bay. I don't know, but for some reason certain teams just can't get a win in a certain place. I'd like to see that change and see the 9ers end this ugly streak against the Packers and bring home a win.

Maybe, but for some reason, I feel we have a better chance against Philadelphia than Green Bay. They have our number.
I just hope our team doesn't play like wussies in the cold... Nothing more embarrassing than highly-paid, professional atheletes under-peforming due to weather conditions. I'm Canadian, by the way...hehe...
Yeah, we beat them in the preseason 34-6 but someone was right last time we played them I think it was here and VD had that long TD catch and we lost 30-19.

This is an extra special game for us Wisconsinites who are Packer haters. Good thing is it is really weird and the weather is like summer/fall and not cold winter. We hit 67 the other day... it should be about 17. Funny thing is we had snow, wind and probably 20 degree temps already and it went back up.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
count on green bay running screens on our asses all day. The DL needs to get wise to the fact that if the OL gives you an all access pass at the QB, it could POSSIBLY be a set up. The LB's need to call that s**t out.

Dead on man. We have been doing that all year long. GB has been known for running great screens forever. They can light up the scoreboard... keys are to get pressure/sacks on Rodgers and stop those screens. We are doing a good job on the WRs but these backs are killing us in the passing game (both Hightower and Forte have had career days). I'm not worried about their run game as much. Obviously the offense has to play better period.

On defense they are 4th in the league in YPG, 8th in Pass, 9th in Run but 17th in points. This is one of those games I hope we can eat clock because their offense can score very quickly and easily. I like our chances better now than coming into the season because of their o-line.
does donald lee and their other TE's worry anybody else except me? they've burnt us all year(gonzalez, daniels, clark, olsen)

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
does donald lee and their other TE's worry anybody else except me? they've burnt us all year(gonzalez, daniels, clark, olsen)

Yes, we suck at covering TE's.
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
Honestly I am not that worried about this game at all. The packers offensive line may be the worst offensive line we face all year. We will get to rodgers and ruin his day. Look an equaly impressive performance like against chicago.
Our offense will do enough to get the job done.
Niners win 21-10
F**k Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers.
we will win!!!!!!!
Ryan Grant, Meet Patrick Willis...

Share 49ersWebzone