LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Nes49:
I haven't watched the game...on my DVR but sure I wanna watch now. But Plain & Simple THE PACKERS OUT PLAYED THE 49ERS.

If their is blame to lay then it should be across the board. AGAIN, IT'S NOT ABOUT ONE PLAYER...IT WILL NEVER BE ABOUT ONE PLAYER!!!!

And people that think it is might be better served to watch the all England dart championships.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BHulman:
I haven't watched the game...on my DVR but sure I wanna watch now. But Plain & Simple THE PACKERS OUT PLAYED THE 49ERS.

If their is blame to lay then it should be across the board. AGAIN, IT'S NOT ABOUT ONE PLAYER...IT WILL NEVER BE ABOUT ONE PLAYER!!!!

And people that think it is might be better served to watch the all England dart championships.

....r they fun to watch.....

Like hockey. Much better live and drunk.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran

Like hockey. Much better live and drunk.

U think we should spreadcoast?
we suck
Hehehe Wooooo!! lol... It was me of course !! Its funny cause after the game we went over to the buses, and Nedney was standing outside on his phone. I yelled for him and he came over and was like Hey man, i am on the phone with my wife and she said she saw you on tv. And if you were on TV that means i was on TV, Thanks for the Air Time. And shook my hand and went to the team bus hahaa. That guy is great.
Share 49ersWebzone