LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
for the love of god can we win a game in green bay? Come on offense put some points on the board and the D will have your back, because i guar antee we won't force 5 turnovers this week..

Let's GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
for the love of god can we win a game in green bay? Come on offense put some points on the board and the D will have your back, because i guar antee we won't force 5 turnovers this week..

Let's GO NINERS!!!

I dont know Green Bays line sucks ass Rodgers gets hit a lot, and he fumbles as a result of that
Originally posted by valrod33:

Let's GO NINERS!!!

I dont know Green Bays line sucks ass Rodgers gets hit a lot, and he fumbles as a result of that

Yet they were able to beat the 'Boys this weekend. It'll be a tough game, brah....

Time to prove your worth ALEX!!!!
Originally posted by kidash:

Let's GO NINERS!!!

Yet they were able to beat the 'Boys this weekend. It'll be a tough game, brah....

Tony Romo is suck ass choke artist.

Im not saying its gonna be an easy game, but i think we can win it, now if we dont get a pass rush thats another story
Originally posted by kidash:

Let's GO NINERS!!!

Tony Romo is suck ass choke artist.

Im not saying its gonna be an easy game, but i think we can win it, now if we dont get a pass rush thats another story

when the weather gets colder thats when Romo has his game go to hell..it's fun to watch him fail constantly especially with the media on his nuts
anyone know how Smith performs in cold weather???
Originally posted by backontop:
anyone know how Smith performs in cold weather???

He is as cool as the other side of the pillow.
We HAVE to pull this one out. Forget playoffs, I can't stand losing to the f**king packers yet again.
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Time to prove your worth ALEX!!!!

i dont mean this in a snide way. but why is it always, "time for alex to prove his worth"?

why is it not ever, "time for snyder to back up his s**t talking" or "time for baas to get the hotdogs of his brow and block"? the same can go for all other 10 positions on offense. sometimes we put too much on the one position. i know that he is the "general" out there and all, but he needs everyone else to man up too.

with that said, i hope alex keeps the turnovers to a minimum. LOL!

Anybody know the temperature for the game?
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

be sure to let you know on Sunday

Forecast says high of 52 sunday.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

that has to be like summer in green bay
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I hope so.
Share 49ersWebzone