LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Method:
Holy f**k. Tom Brady and Peyton get infinitely more time then we do behind their OL. f**kING PIECE OF s**t

I know man I was thinking the same thing. Brady literally has time to just sit in the pocket and go through his progressions...twice.

Same with Peyton. Both of these guys have all the time in the world.

Must be nice.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Holy f**k. Tom Brady and Peyton get infinitely more time then we do behind their OL. f**kING PIECE OF s**t

I know man I was thinking the same thing. Brady literally has time to just sit in the pocket and go through his progressions...twice.

Must be nice.

hopefully we can steal one of the pats guards this coming off season.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Must be nice.

hopefully we can steal one of the pats guards this coming off season.

Hope so too.

Right now, I feel like Alex is doing a good job taking what the defense gives him -- or what our line allows enough time to become an option.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by TFSP:
The media is going to ride the Alex vs. Aaron battle. "Who is better", " Who will be the better Qb", "who will be the better Qb in the game". etc...I just hope the line plays great to give Alex time to run Jimmy's plays.

I'm sorry, but that debate is loooong over.

Rodgers won that battle by a mile.

Oh, I no its over. The media has nothing to talk about and it will get brought up,...................again...
My Thread...

Keep my dream in mind. Let's see if it comes true.
Maybe the pass rush will get them.

To get to 5-5 will be huge. And once again, its the biggest game of the year. SEAHAGS couldnt hold down Arizona.
another must win to keep division and wild card hopes alive...thanks a lot seab****es
for letting the tards come back
Originally posted by PTulini:
My Thread...

Keep my dream in mind. Let's see if it comes true.

You have us down by three.. I will only accept your dream if we end up winning the game.
All I know is we have to keep putting pressure on Rodgers if we're going to have a chance against them.. He's already battered and bruised, but I have no doubt he will throw all day on us if we don't get pressure on him..
I heard on TV today that Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has a 9 TD to 1 INT ratio at home this season. Can anyone confirm this? We could be in deep s**t!

• Mex49
"We are going to need a bigger boat"
Anyone on here remember that the cowboys kinda suck? They had a run on offense because of Miles Austin but now that teams have had a chance to study him he isn't doing as much. Romo is erratic at best.

Green Bay has played 2 teams I would consider good: Cincy and Minnesota, both losses. Our defense will chew Rogers up and spit out his receivers.

A concrete win against Rogers would do miles for Alex's confidence. He needs this game. I don't know what is going to happen. Maybe Alex finally goes off? Maybe he doesn't? Maybe we take the lead and try to sit on it? I have no idea but win or lose I'm not going to say that GB is a very good team.

I hope we finally play chess with these guys and stop playing checkers.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
Anyone on here remember that the cowboys kinda suck? They had a run on offense because of Miles Austin but now that teams have had a chance to study him he isn't doing as much. Romo is erratic at best.

Green Bay has played 2 teams I would consider good: Cincy and Minnesota, both losses. Our defense will chew Rogers up and spit out his receivers.

A concrete win against Rogers would do miles for Alex's confidence. He needs this game. I don't know what is going to happen. Maybe Alex finally goes off? Maybe he doesn't? Maybe we take the lead and try to sit on it? I have no idea but win or lose I'm not going to say that GB is a very good team.

chess is the smart man's checkers, and our Offensive coaches are hardly that
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by Spoonerism:

chess is the smart man's checkers, and our Offensive coaches are hardly that

I really doubt Sing sits back and doesn't dictate the offensive strategy. Sing is way too conservative so far. His style needs to change or we're going to be a team that wins a lot of battles but loses the war.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Aaron Rodgers > Jay Cutler

We will have to win this game ourselves and not count on their QB giving the game to us, we will have to score more than 10 points, we will have to stay on the aggressive path.

I just don't see how the same team that got 10 points off of 5 turnovers can go into Green Bay and beat the Packers. I hope the same defense shows up, I hope the same Frank Gore shows up, I hope a QB shows up.
Share 49ersWebzone